• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or 自导自演fake thrown eggs taking over the sell nude industry?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up serial liar criminal @meaninglesslife everyday tell lies to harm me and turned around to accuse me what he is. A Cantonese dog son of chicken serial liar vicious bully that made murder attempts to Gansiokbin busted by heaven. Pui!
I standby EVERYTHING I SAID FROM LJ MCCULLY TO KT LATHA TO NUSA DUTA CANTONESE NEIGHBORS FROM HELL TO MY BROTHER TO MY CANTONESE SISTER IN LAW THAT BULLIED MY MOTHER UNLIKE @meaninglesslife YOUR SERIAL LIAR CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN LIES SAID IN ANONYMITY HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO : GANSIOKBIN's Ex MIL and SIL

Would be grateful if you both can verify with your side of the story as regards GANSIOKBIN's serious allegation that both of you were scheming to murder her.

Hey you Cantonese dog son of chicken @meaningless unlike you serial liar criminal bully hiding in rat hole do defamation crimes to me 见不得光的狗 Feel free to quote everything i said because not a single lie that i said to harm anyone. But many people harmed me in life

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you should encourage them to post here and we can all listen to their side of the story. Why so defensive when you have nothing to hide?:rolleyes:
I am replying to your thread to state that I have nothing to hide and yet you evil shameless serial liar can twist it to i am defensive and have something to hide. I reply or don’t reply you will also make use of it to say I have something to hide. Just like I walked away from office bully kt latha and LJ McCully is called I admit slut and I fight your online bullying insults of me using my particulars to twist to whore slut story is also called I admit slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ask your self admitted DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER this question. Linking slut whore mistress to me is your @meaninglesslife proud Cantonese dog son of chicken way to win. Pui!
IMG_9907.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Pinkieslut looks like the Nusa Duta Cantonese MISTRESS is just another slut with hokkien or Teochew daotao indeed. Just like your Cantonese slut chicken mother Pui!
Why no Cantonese dao Tao around is it? Make sense look at Cantonese dog son of prostitute @meaninglesslije aka @NanoSpeed got to steal company money to pay Shanghai mistress lunch can tell Liao. Hey @meaninglesslife everything you accused me is what you and your women are: despise the poor YOU and opt for rich and generous hokkien or Teochew dao Tao hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up @NanoSpeed Cantonese dog son of chicken say wear bikini and post on instagram is called slut Liao so his Cantonese women that open leg big big are called 10x sluts by his own definition hahahaha