• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone know this Singaporean guy, who claim like to make alot of girlfriends?

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said in his Hi5 profile he love the culture of Thailand and Vietnam, maybe also the women there, you can see from his Hi5 profile really plenty of women of Thais and Vietnamese. I'm not against this gentleman of making alot of girlfriends or finding whoever woman, that not my business to concern... even he kena AIDS by prostitutes also not my business..

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p861097--Vodka_Martini--html

But this gentleman he is playing with someone wife.... and act like hum chi kia (turtle/ostrich you named it)... don't dare to act like a MAN!

Anybody know him? Where is he working? You may PM me on his contact. Thank very much.

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who know he may be the next Gary Ng! So you guys better keep a lookout on your girlfriends, wife, sis, mother..... ... Maybe Gary Ng II coming soon.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
But this gentleman he is playing with someone wife.... and act like hum chi kia (turtle/ostrich you named it)... don't dare to act like a MAN!

As for the first part, sorry mate, but it takes two hands to clap.

As for the second part, would you care to elaborate?

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the first part, sorry mate, but it takes two hands to clap.

As for the second part, would you care to elaborate?

Take 2 hands to clap! O.k, fine... Let hope your wife... don't also take 2 hands to clap with another man!

This ham chi kia act like a turtle... don't dare to own up and face the husband!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take 2 hands to clap! O.k, fine... Let hope your wife... don't also take 2 hands to clap with another man!

This ham chi kia act like a turtle... don't dare to own up and face the husband!

sinkies are cowards, you first time then know meh???

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said in his Hi5 profile he love the culture of Thailand and Vietnam, maybe also the women there, you can see from his Hi5 profile really plenty of women of Thais and Vietnamese. I'm not against this gentleman of making alot of girlfriends or finding whoever woman, that not my business to concern... even he kena AIDS by prostitutes also not my business..

Anybody know him? Where is he working? You may PM me on his contact. Thank very much.

If this ugly piece of Lard is fcuking your wife, then say so lah! Otherwise you are damn free. :oIo:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal

No offense bro, but if it did happen to me, I'll have myself to blame for bad judgment of her character when we married. I only hope that children will not be affected.

Frankly, sleeping with someone's wife isn't something to be proud of - at least, that's what I think. Having said that, who in their sane mind would wanna meet up with the husband and own up?

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see nothing wrong with his actions. If the wife goes for another man, then the husband should blame himself for not giving his wife what she asks for.
Why blame the man for?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

What gave u the idea he's playing with some1's wife? I see no evidence of tat.... unless, yr wife is involved? keke.. With his kinda look, I seriously doubt he can go far anyway.

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
What gave u the idea he's playing with some1's wife? I see no evidence of tat.... unless, yr wife is involved? keke.. With his kinda look, I seriously doubt he can go far anyway.

you want evidence... PM me... you think I stupid to put up the evidence online... for everyone see. Sorry I'm not Gary Ng!

Look is one thing... one what the sweet way of talking... didn't u see the hi5... so many chio ladies in it..

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want evidence... PM me... you think I stupid to put up the evidence online... for everyone see. Sorry I'm not Gary Ng!

Look is one thing... one what the sweet way of talking... didn't u see the hi5... so many chio ladies in it..

Please lah, there are some people's hi5 with 1500 chio ladies... this guy is nothing man. hi5 is also popular among chicks in thailand. You go to shopping center in Bangkok, chat up any salesgirl chick, can easily get her hi5 address.... no big deal, piece of cake (with fcuked up sinkie english in Bangkok - you are considered a "good" english speaker) You sound like a sore loser :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is not chio ladies. That is just a normal looks of a Thai lady. You need to get out of your sinkieland to check out real woman in foreign land. I mean those with real looks of a real woman and real behavior of a woman.