• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone here have insomnia ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok, hope it works. Poor photography skill. I tried my best :biggrin:

IMG_0548.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. wow! this early in the morning!
2. btw, were those your hands?
3. pretty fat hoh!

Yeah, short and fat fingers, thats why bird bird also short :p

I got another shot, side view of me doggie her...but will show me to be very fat...so I never post

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Paging for Drifter, Alamaking, KNNBCCB...got picture to share with you 3 :biggrin:

wow...bro. power lah !!!!!whahahahahhaha . kumsia kumsia ...this morning happening ...alamaking buy me ba chor mee , you let me share your woman .whahahahahaha ..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wow...bro. power lah !!!!!whahahahahhaha . kumsia kumsia ...this morning happening ...alamaking buy me ba chor mee , you let me share your woman .whahahahahaha ..

I try to do a nicer shot of her BBBJ me next week :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to all the brothers in this thread ..if you see the photo bro Raiders post ..please up his points for his effort ..thankyou .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi Drifter, I have been reading the above. Concerned I am but not deeply concerned. First of all I think it happens to many self made men or women if not often then one day it will surely happen. Secondly its worst if the person is a perfectionist and never satisfied with not just staff performance but also one's own performance although one is already very successful. Does it sound familiar? Telling you to relax don't think so much is like asking you to drink poison, "no I cannot relax I don't want to relax what is there to relax, life is too short to relax" you may not hear you telling yourself these things but deep down inside you are.

Ok then you so lucky and fall asleep but in your sleep you are struggling with dreams, many nonsensical dreams like perhaps fighting this "monster" (I mean it could be anything like work or competitors or family or anything) but then you begin to be aware that hell this is not real I know I am in my dream it only a dream if only I wake up now I have no need to be in this tiring dream but then your strong will again kicked in "no I will not wake up, I fear no monster, I will fight it on till I win". And you continue to struggle in your unconsciousness.

You wake up in the morning you feel you're really fucked not just from lack of sleep but also from the dreams that you had forgotten. This is the life of so many people in business. You're not alone. But there is help. Like you I hate to take sleeping pills and see doctor for this problem. And I am a person who is skeptical with other form of treatment especially traditional. But I am desperate, this has been going on and on for many years and like you recently its getting worst.

My desperation drove me to seek traditional help while I was in Taiwan recently. Went to a old and experienced doctor whom my partners there always go to. Consulted her and she checked me and asked me many questions for long time. I have been on Chinese medication so the past 3 weeks and I have to say it helped me a lot if not to ab able to sleep at least I do not dream so much meaning from this medication I believe it helped my brain to shutdown while I sleep. It had been very good for me and also I realized that I can sleep a little more. Drifter maybe you can seek some help from traditional Japanese or even Chinese medical help. it may help.

bro..i never take vitamin . but i will try it . thankyou .

I believe vitamins are also chemicals or at least they are synthetic not natural, Ramseth is right though about vitamin D.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Drifter, I have been reading the above. Concerned I am but not deeply concerned. First of all I think it happens to many self made men or women if not often then one day it will surely happen. Secondly its worst if the person is a perfectionist and never satisfied with not just staff performance but also one's own performance although one is already very successful. Does it sound familiar? Telling you to relax don't think so much is like asking you to drink poison, "no I cannot relax I don't want to relax what is there to relax, life is too short to relax" you may not hear you telling yourself these things but deep down inside you are.

Ok then you so lucky and fall asleep but in your sleep you are struggling with dreams, many nonsensical dreams like perhaps fighting this "monster" (I mean it could be anything like work or competitors or family or anything) but then you begin to be aware that hell this is not real I know I am in my dream it only a dream if only I wake up now I have no need to be in this tiring dream but then your strong will again kicked in "no I will not wake up, I fear no monster, I will fight it on till I win". And you continue to struggle in your unconsciousness.

You wake up in the morning you feel you're really fucked not just from lack of sleep but also from the dreams that you had forgotten. This is the life of so many people in business. You're not alone. But there is help. Like you I hate to take sleeping pills and see doctor for this problem. And I am a person who is skeptical with other form of treatment especially traditional. But I am desperate, this has been going on and on for many years and like you recently its getting worst.

My desperation drove me to seek traditional help while I was in Taiwan recently. Went to a old and experienced doctor whom my partners there always go to. Consulted her and she checked me and asked me many questions for long time. I have been on Chinese medication so the past 3 weeks and I have to say it helped me a lot if not to ab able to sleep at least I do not dream so much meaning from this medication I believe it helped my brain to shutdown while I sleep. It had been very good for me and also I realized that I can sleep a little more. Drifter maybe you can seek some help from traditional Japanese or even Chinese medical help. it may help.

I believe vitamins are also chemicals or at least they are synthetic not natural, Ramseth is right though about vitamin D.

bro..thankyou for your advice . yes i think im a perfectionist ..if i want to do something i must make sure verything must be good if not i will get moody . even at home all my things are very neat and in order ( you saw my home photo ) , i dont like my wife after drinking tea , put her cup on the table and leave there for more then 10mins .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sam Leong coming after your points then you know. Anyway thanks for the pic bro.

Yeah brother, thats what I worry also. But since I promised Drifter yesterday, then I keep my promise. I have another side shot showing both naked body but decided not to post because I know Sam will go ballistic :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
make us jealos only ... thankyou ... brudder ...
if possible PM us the full version video clip ...:biggrin::biggrin:

That will reveal her face. How about a video of me doggying her at the Chinese Garden? I began to like that place. Nice place for outdoor fucks.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yeah brother, thats what I worry also. But since I promised Drifter yesterday, then I keep my promise. I have another side shot showing both naked body but decided not to post because I know Sam will go ballistic :biggrin:

make us jealos only ... thankyou ... brudder ...
if possible PM us the full version video clip ...:biggrin::biggrin:

Must go Poseidon today liao.

But then I also like drifter, for a long long time liao not interested in sex. Fucking no mood.