• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

any "shit " baba devotees here ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yblhsr1O4IQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yblhsr1O4IQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously there are. SOme sinkees love to kiss keling ass.

There were also a whole line of idiots lining up to hug that amma keling shit.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously there are. SOme sinkees love to kiss keling ass.

There were also a whole line of idiots lining up to hug that amma keling shit.

lets not be racist ..even chineses or malays love to kiss their "invisible man" ass ...are you one of them ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if " dog tooth" can be used as a "marketing tools " in temple ...can i use my lan chiao mo as sai baba hair to bulid a temple ?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
am i mistake hearing the worshippers singing : ... cheap buy .... cheap buy .... cheap buy...at the end of the clip?

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like Jah_Faggot_Far the chink likes to kiss black rasta reggae ass.

Please do not blame him..it is not his fault that he is a product of
incest and in family inbreeding. Result: retardation.

The only thing to do to prevent the spread of such mutated genes is
to castrate such retards before they fornicate and create more retards.!!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently there are Chinese believers in this Sai Baba! One of my sale staff carries a photograph of this Ah Neh in his wallet. (Protection for his Ass?)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do not blame him..it is not his fault that he is a product of
incest and in family inbreeding. Result: retardation.

The only thing to do to prevent the spread of such mutated genes is
to castrate such retards before they fornicate and create more retards.!!

Chatting with your clone keling scum? Go find more china bashing articles and pretend to give your retarded analysis on them u shit skin.