• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Samster paid $50 without touching KTV girl?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN my uncle think no way samster paid $50 and never touch but got touch and never pay kind of samster KNN my uncle's friend run road first before bill settlement and never appear in that ktv anymore KNN

Samster $50 sure oar her cheebye until bleed.
Another $50 bite off nipples.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of touching. Waste money. Foreplay and ejaculation is still the most shiok thing to do.
Local girls give you the feeling that you are with your neighbour's daughter or wife.
Local stewardess give you the feeling that you are served by SIA on flight.

It is a different league. Minimal touching and tipping is more ex, no butterfly too.

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once went to a KTV with a friend for research purposes. End up he whole night play chess with girl instead of playing girl’s chest.
I always wondered why he pay tip just to play chess until someone told me he is actually closet gay and pretending to be straight.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once went to a KTV with a friend for research purposes. End up he whole night play chess with girl instead of playing girl’s chest.
I always wondered why he pay tip just to play chess until someone told me he is actually closet gay and pretending to be straight.
I think your fren want to poke you when u drunk
The girl jus a smokescreen :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have pinch her cheebye and pluck out all her cheebye hair.
@syed putra why the m&d take home this kind of heavily used pussy?
m&ds value and appreciate public toilet bowl?
It's as if HER tragedy never ends.
Malays are easy! If the girl is interested, he will take the offer. Save time and money.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When you visit Singapore next time, I’ll bring you to one. All expenses on me. Steady?

My hunch is that these joints will not open for at least a year, given the current situation. Even Geylang brothels. Nightlife operators all very jialat.

Thanks for the offer GD. I politely decline. I think best not to meet up in person with anyone from the forum anymore. I rather have friends here than to meet up and then lose them as friends. Learnt this lesson from the last experience.