• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Good Fortune Teller around?

jw5

Loyal
Hi guys,

Am posting this thread to find if anybody here can give constructive comments. Of course, I will be expecting some flames here, but please try your best to help.

I am looking for somebody or someway to change my luck. Has been down with bad luck for the past few years. Was wondering if there's anything I can do about it.

Thanks. :o
I thought that a fortune teller can only tell your fortune, and not change your fortune?
Why bother anyway? Just ride the wave of life. :smile:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you guys for all your replies.

I understand that some bros out here refer personal luck as something is you are born with, and there is pretty much nothing one can do about it.

However, I do hear of stories or incidents where people have tried and managed to successfully changed their luck, in whatever means which they have tried (legally I hope)

Hence, the reason why I'm posting this is to find out if there's any other alternative solutions which you can help. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
However, I do hear of stories or incidents where people have tried and managed to successfully changed their luck, in whatever means which they have tried (legally I hope)

It is possible. Being selfless and unsinkified, perfomr meritious deeds true from the heart, helpful and generous, for the better of others.

Your luck will change. Read Liao Fan 4 lessons, that is the proper way to change luck.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, he asking for advise and we talk so much cock and do not offer any info.
I had visit this master before and he is very accurate. Will advise you what to wear, what not to do +++. For a 30-45min session on a single topic is about $150.00.
He write advise on Wan bao, read fortune for starhub/singtel when they shift office.
i will PM you directly.
But for appointment, its up to 3 month as many Q.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just share in this thread lah..why must pm here pm there....lidat every troublesome wor...and very secretive.

As if doing sthg bad....

:o :eek: :o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Luck is part of fate and destiny. Liao Fan 4 lessons teach you how to change your 'ming'.

One thing i analysed and experienced is that your destiny will sure change if you input true positive actions in your life , every second of it. IN action, words and thoughts. for the benefit of others wholeheartedly.

You can try it for like maybe 3 days and see what happen. You will feel a sense of peace and tranquility in your mind and heart. you are more alert and have more energy.

Then you can try input negative actions words and thought every second and try it a day or 2, you will not feel good and might even fall sick.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
true.. fully agree that we should stay clear from 'negative comments'..:biggrin:

kinda ironic coming from the thrash talk king:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agree with you man... bad luck is a state of mind. we see what we wanna see... the glass can always be half full or half empty, but either way its the same.

Yup, A fortune teller can tell your fortune but if you unsinkified yourself, you can change your destiny, and the fortune teller cannot tell what you destiny is as your karma print in your palm and calculation has changed.

Or you have made your destiny even worse by being a sinkie, so unsinkified yourself will get back your original destiny back.

Last edited:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree on this one. Real achievers make their own luck. Shit always happens but all successful people get where they are because they adapt or use it to their advantage. There is ALWAYS a way out of your shithole, as long as you got 2 hands and a sound mind.

One thing i analysed and experienced is that your destiny will sure change if you input true positive actions in your life , every second of it. IN action, words and thoughts. for the benefit of others wholeheartedly.

You can try it for like maybe 3 days and see what happen. You will feel a sense of peace and tranquility in your mind and heart. you are more alert and have more energy.

Then you can try input negative actions words and thought every second and try it a day or 2, you will not feel good and might even fall sick.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree on this one. Real achievers make their own luck. Shit always happens but all successful people get where they are because they adapt or use it to their advantage.

Successful people will make their own good luck if their action and focus is for the benefit of others and not for his own pocket money. I mean the heart and focus of it.

If their main aim is for enriching themselves with money, i dun think luck will shine on such people. They might get what they want due to their actions but they do not gain luck and merit out of it.

That might lead to his future downfall.

whystay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with most of the posts above about making your own luck. I have however arrived at certain conclusions based on my interaction with astrologers. I dunno how accurate I am so please take it FWIW.

As far as I understand, we do have a large amount of free will and the ability to "make our own luck". What has been said about being positive has merit, I believe. But I also believe that there is a glass ceiling to our lives based on our "fate".

See, I believe that there are certain elements in our lives that are pre-determined by fate. These are immutable. They can be anything such as a date of marriage or accidents or whatever. These are things that we cannot change no matter what. In our horoscopes, these things stand out as key points in our lives which we will encounter regardless. The number of these key events and their severity varies from person to person. But the rest of our fate, we can do much about. Just how effective a change we can make is dependant on our discipline or foolhardiness or sheer stick-to-it-ness.

Because we all have periods of good and bad luck, our fortunes depend on having the tongs in the fire when the good luck periods come about. If Colonel Sanders had quit peddling his KFC recipe during his bad luck period, when the good luck rolled around, he may have been lolling around at home and the good luck would have passed him by. When successful people talk about perserverance, I think they actually mean keeping at it until the good luck allows for success. So the lesson is keep the tongs in the fire always. Eventually, there will be some success. The actual amount of success depends on one's fate. But there will almost always be positive results from positive actions (although sometimes it may seem hopeless).

If for example, it is not in my fate to become a billionaire but I work at it, when the billion dollar project comes to fruition, I probably may not get the billion dollar result. I would have made good money perhaps but not the billion dollars. It was not in my fate. But then again, if I stick to it and really put in tremendous effort, perhaps I may become a billionaire. Who knows?

A real world example: my in laws had their horoscopes cast many decades ago. They were supposed to get divorced. But they aren't. And looking at their relationship history, I don't doubt that divorce was highly likely. Even today, they are still not happy together. But they did not divorce. It takes extreme force of will to overcome that "divorce sign" and it has taken its toll on the mother in law. See, things that are shown in the horoscope can be reversed, it just takes incredible force of will. It may be beyond many people but at least we know that it can be done.

But a caution about astrologers; they are not always correct. My astrologer said that this month I would suffer from a bad cough, bad enough to warrant him warning me about it. This month is half over and ..... nothing! So they also can make mistakes. He's been wrong about several other things too but the general direction of my life has been quite accurate.

Aiyah, talk too long liao, gotta go get some work done.

Cheers everyone.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you whystay...please stay longer and give us more useful tips...i'm jobless now and incomeless...but i'm weathering until my luck changes, if ever it changes...meanwhile there're so many nice people around with spare cash and also the hawker centres are filled with free left overs!!! hahaaaaa...!!!

thank you whystay. your post very inspiring and very encouraging. we all have a choice.we can change if want it - full of will power and choice to do good or to commit evil. it's up to us - our freedom of choice. but i know most of us will fall to the dark side very easily just like me.always falling to the dark side.no wonder i'm now penniless and jobless with no money and no savings. good luck to me!!!yeoyeo!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma cannot be changed but mitigated by doing merit or good deeds. ditto luck. The pistol will fire & the bullet will leave the chamber but when n how can be deviated slightly.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma cannot be changed but mitigated by doing merit or good deeds. ditto luck. The pistol will fire & the bullet will leave the chamber but when n how can be deviated slightly.

Yup correct. the good deeds should be done purity and wholeheartedly without any motives or ulterior motives at all. That means must be unsinkified good deeds.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i agree with all the "positive" and "fate is in your hand" saying. But usually that is word from those that is never really being to the worst and for those who had climb up from the worst. Those are maybe the 5% of the 95%.
The rest of 95% is not so strong will and can hang on till the end.
The fortune teller told me that your fate is called " Ming yun " . " Ming " cannot be change but " Yun " can be change. when you are born, your Ming is already set at what you suppose to be. Its just like in a situatiion of shooting a bullet from point A - point B as your life. Before you shoot the bullet, you already know where is your desitnation and where you want to shoot, you are already aiming at the point that you point your gun at. Your Ming is already set. However, there is " Yun " that can help you , that is where the advise/fortune telling come in. Your character also determine your " Yun " . If your character is born quiet and never like to mix, you cannot be blaming god why you cant have lots of friends.

" Yun " can be change by many external factor. Taking back to the shooting of Gun example, if you pull your trigger slowly, your life might change. It might be slower and more relax then those living in fast pace. if you are more hard working and pratise your shoot, then you will hit your target more accurate then the others, if you just anyhow shoot, maybe in your life you not even hit the target. Beside it, during the bullet travel , there will be also many obstacle and problem that may affect the path of your bullet.
You will still need to get to the destination, but maybe will get there in different way. Better or worst really depend on you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only merit will change how others sees in you and how the gods see in you. Pure mertis comes from doing actions pure and wholeheartedly. That is enough to change your Ming.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Times are so bad now.All kena karma liao lah!!! So sit tight and ride this karmic storm together.Don't run away and don't commit suicide.You only increase the group karma.You and I - all shitheads in this samsaric hole - are destined to suffer,suffer and suffer.So steel yourself for more bad luck and bad happenings.Bad things are good - they cleanse and lessen your karmic load! So cheer up and welcome the shit from above!!!