• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar screws SG backside amidst tsunami of scandals!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cik Anwar jin busy recently
Last few week, go India see Modi, now at Russia see Pudding

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is very clean. Why worry what Anwar said? He leads his Malaysia and our Man in White lead their Singapore.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies, Pappies and fellow country SCs..

Lend me your ear..

Our common Enemy No. 1 will and always be, PM Malaysia.
(With apologies to PRC No. 1 Commie cunt Chin Peng)

In a carefully timed release, Anwar takes opportunity to bathe his people in good light amid SG's tarnish of its squeaky clean image.

Dr M Mad Hatter was right! Anwar will play your backside when he gets the chance.

"Every minister in my Cabinet is clean, says PM Anwar"

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/every-minister-cabinet-clean-says-235545564.html

FUCKING BULLSHIT

SINGAPOREANS COMMON ENEMY AND OUR WORSE ENEMY BY FAR IS THE CHEEBYE MIWs AND THEIR CRONIES AND CRASSLOOT LEECHERS

AND THEY BROUGHT IN CECA COCKROACHES TO INFEST OUR COUNTRY AND TO HELP MIWs TO TIEW AND KANN US ALL

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 00.56.18 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 00.56.17 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 00.56.17 (5).jpeg

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies, Pappies and fellow country SCs..

Lend me your ear..

Our common Enemy No. 1 will and always be, PM Malaysia.
(With apologies to PRC No. 1 Commie cunt Chin Peng)

In a carefully timed release, Anwar takes opportunity to bathe his people in good light amid SG's tarnish of its squeaky clean image.

Dr M Mad Hatter was right! Anwar will play your backside when he gets the chance.

"Every minister in my Cabinet is clean, says PM Anwar"

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/every-minister-cabinet-clean-says-235545564.html
And where did Anwar mention Singapore?

IMO, Mahathir has always viewed Singapore with more enmity than Anwar, partly because of his long-standing rivalry with old fart.

Our greatest enemy is not up north. It's the party which has been in power for 59 years and the monolithic parliament that are the true enemies of democracy here.