• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar screws SG backside amidst tsunami of scandals!

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies, Pappies and fellow country SCs..

Lend me your ear..

Our common Enemy No. 1 will and always be, PM Malaysia.
(With apologies to PRC No. 1 Commie cunt Chin Peng)

In a carefully timed release, Anwar takes opportunity to bathe his people in good light amid SG's tarnish of its squeaky clean image.

Dr M Mad Hatter was right! Anwar will play your backside when he gets the chance.

"Every minister in my Cabinet is clean, says PM Anwar"

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/every-minister-cabinet-clean-says-235545564.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, read this report. He just die die must have this press release at such a time. But I don't blame him lah, mudland politicians have been known to be dirty. Now squeaky clean pap is in the dumps, he couldn't let this opportunity go without scoring some brownie points.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, read this report. He just die die must have this press release at such a time. But I don't blame him lah, mudland politicians have been known to be dirty. Now squeaky clean pap is in the dumps, he couldn't let this opportunity go without scoring some brownie points.
Anwar want to score points. He want the power forever

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did anwar mention sinkie? His target is dr m who has joined muhyiddin and PAS to topple anwar.
And he needs big name investors to convince voters in coming state election that his coalition is relevant.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will repeat. Anwar is a habitual congenital liar.

Time for LHL to return the favour and leak those tryst in SG hotels video of Anwar fucking backsides.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was no mention of sinkie or PAP at all.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike some religious extremists in Kelantan, Anwar does not live in a well. He’s got MY Special Branch feeding him sweet secrets from across Causeway. Timing is everything. He does not have to explicitly mention PAP or SG. This is a master stroke of a seasoned backside player. SG'reans must beware! Anwar is not the good Bersih Oppie made good.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oppies, Pappies and fellow country SCs..

Lend me your ear..

Our common Enemy No. 1 will and always be, PM Malaysia.
(With apologies to PRC No. 1 Commie cunt Chin Peng)

In a carefully timed release, Anwar takes opportunity to bathe his people in good light amid SG's tarnish of its squeaky clean image.

Dr M Mad Hatter was right! Anwar will play your backside when he gets the chance.

"Every minister in my Cabinet is clean, says PM Anwar"

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/every-minister-cabinet-clean-says-235545564.html

Take the words of all career politicians with a pinch of salt.

He might not be lying, 'clean' in his context means free from the influence of Mahathir and Najib.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhoo has fair share of adulterous relationships in Parliament too lah. Just that no one report.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhoo has fair share of adulterous relationships in Parliament too lah. Just that no one report.
Over there, they have a understanding. No sex tryst disclosure. But muhyiddin got caught as husband who is a judge named him as reason for divorce.

1689726341958.png

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering who exactly has been leaking all these stinkypura scandals all at once.

PAP-piglets have long had a habit of just sweepnig everything under the carpet, they can do that in a ditatorship and autocratic environment. but not so easy to do that in malaysia of coz.

now things seem to make slightly more sense