• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another strike?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Stop press - Aother China workers protest in Singapore

more to come..

this is just a small irritation from pap's flawed foreigners' policy. the real big problems will come in the future

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is life and death matter like the Sentosa cable car incident in the 80s. I propose the same person to handle this rescue ops - Pinky!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is life and death matter like the Sentosa cable car incident in the 80s. I propose the same person to handle this rescue ops - Pinky!

He will have to call in the consultant from "down under", but please assured he will tell you, "it could have been worse"!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

more to come..

this is just a small irritation from pap's flawed foreigners' policy. the real big problems will come in the future

This is strike season for Prc workers since they need to bring money home for CNY.

This is also robbery season in China.

jw5

Loyal

As usual, I propose Zorro to handle this.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good.All these fools reveal their pattern.the more shits they do there will be lesser of them around soon.
Monkey see monkey do.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is strike season for Prc workers since they need to bring money home for CNY.
This is also robbery season in China.

quite true. some have to bring home a "fiance" home too....return to the village without money or without a fiance can be quite humiliating.....so by hook or by crook, must impress parents and villagers.

tough time for china nationals returning home...must return with some nice hongbaos !!!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good.All these fools reveal their pattern.the more shits they do there will be lesser of them around soon.
Monkey see monkey do.

I would like to think that this is the case. But you are dealing with a very ideological government. Someone right at the top had long decided that our fate is with the PRCs. They will continue to describe more such incidents as "isolated" or "one-off" events.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"perch", "enjoy day breeze", " enjoy sunny rain", "jiak hong" :biggrin:.. definitely not strike...

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
59366_571373552880118_502767726_n.jpg

424843_571373556213451_1902917041_n.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why strike? Is not the company fault.
Must blame those agent give them hope............
Salary high/overtime also high/lot benefit..............
Actually many worker pay agent $6k~$10k to work in SG.
They have to blame them self and agent. Must write black and white before pay agent.