• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another of @nanospeed aka @pig Cantonese dog son of chicken despicable strategy is to up chicken slut threads just before I logoff to win last word

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KL.

Singapore women are very chaste.
You Cantonese dog son of chicken call yourself Singaporean but you sure sound unhappy and sour grape saying Singapore women are very chaste. And obviously another of your despicable strategy is to up slut chicken threads when I am about to finish posting. So sneaky so smart Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1539871506-4251027137.png

Another of @NanoSpeed aka @pig Cantonese dog son of chicken despicable strategy is to up chicken slut threads just before I logoff to win last word Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!
Knn these 不要脸 whores and sluts can think of is money and money.
The fact that she lamented on social medias means she is prepared for all the colleagues to know about her complaints.
Same as gansiokbin 不要脸 贱货 cheated wedding money to go honeymoon.
Cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer expert my lumpar! We're just waiting for your batu cave to kena cancer and your imaginary hymen falling off.

View attachment 204336
Tell lies to harm people is you evil shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to me while there is nothing imaginary about being a virgin with annulled marriage. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
very evil hokkien daughter
Tsk tsk tsk what evil did I do ? Tell lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win in life. Everything I did for my mother from buy her vitamins to bring her to tourS to visit her from jb to spore every week last time to fight with my brother to hire maid for her is well documented. It’s you evil shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes pretend don’t know repeat and repeat spewing evil filthy lies 颠倒是非黑白 that are very evil and should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leftover is just a label invented by the married ones to make themselves feel good.

If you are single but young, you are not a leftover. If you are married, you will still grow old and loose, and your husband will look for a young one outside marriage.

So the point really is about ageing. Both groups cannot escape ageing, and one group seeks to make itself feel better than the other group, hence the term 'leftover'.

Marriage is never about finding true love; it's the fear of growing old alone.
And look at you despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute repeating the defamation post acting innocent so disgusting hypocrite criminal bully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u peeping tom here men talk about women must be today got urge to have sex is it? Tsk tsk ... so 犯贱 one...
犯贱is you self admitted 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy and your self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER whereas obviously it’s you or rather your clone @NanoSpeed that keep upping this thread around me talking about woman having sex and use words like consummation before or after marriage to lure me here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle gentlemen behaviour is reserved for sweet angels not for old slut chicken whore :redface:
When are you self claimed gentleman going to swear if I am a virgin not old slut chicken whore you die a violent death? Real gentlemen will swear AND will not abuse woman as slut chicken whore virgin or non virgin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha fake gentleman of course get dumped by smart girl.
Oh ya there are many defamation posts smearing me made by this and other evil disgusting fake gentleman real hooligan Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling@NanoSpeed @Balls2U etc with or without naming Gansiokbin. I got no time to go read or dig out to post here just do simple search sure can find one and whatever the posts said the opposite is the truth and they are a reflection of themselves and their cheap sell nude sell cb women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.