• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Ang Moh Family Treats SG Road Like Grandfather's Rd

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then obviously you didnt know that nothing will be done until a police report is made against anyone.

You want action? Go lodge a police report. No point discussing law here when no one has the guts to lodge a police report against the family.

you obviously didn't re-read post #18 in full.

(i) writing, drawing, painting, marking or inscribing on any public property or private property

mischief does not impose caning.

the point is very important here - we cannot have the law applied in an arbitrary fashion. either we enforce the law, or we revoke/amend it.

i personally feel chalk art is great. but with laws like these, what are we supposed to do? guess which ones will be enforced and which ones will be ignored?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol no need to be so sensitive and thin skinned. straight away attack me back without reading my previous posts. you make yourself look silly.

if no point discussing, then why are you still here since 2010???????????

:kma:

Then obviously you didnt know that nothing will be done until a police report is made against anyone.

You want action? Go lodge a police report. No point discussing law here when no one has the guts to lodge a police report against the family.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did I attack you? The only time I commented on your post was in #30.

Unless you are "gingerlyn" where I commented on a few of "her" posting and you "reply" on her behalf that my comments were personal attack.

I guess gingerlyn is you? Why pretend to be a girl?

lol no need to be so sensitive and thin skinned. straight away attack me back without reading my previous posts. you make yourself look silly.

if no point discussing, then why are you still here since 2010???????????

:kma:

Last edited:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frens, in North America (don't know about Europe, Oz or S. Africa), familes sometimes doodle away with chalks on driveways and gated open carparks - it is quite a common activity. It is considered an activity for preschoolers - and they don't mess up their homes, all the chalk are washed away after the next rainfall. Stationeries even sell boxes of the larger sized chalks for this purpose (they're sized about a large marker pen). I've done it a few times with my kid.

Cheers!

hmm, NEA forecast got rain - accurate or they only forecast AFTER it has rained?

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are training the kids to draw something like this?

7833d_fishing.jpg

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I attack you? The only time I commented on your post was in #30.

Unless you are "gingerlyn" where I commented on a few of "her" posting and you "reply" on her behalf that my comments were personal attack.

I guess gingerlyn is you? Why pretend to be a girl?

i'm glad i'm making you think about who i am. have a good day!

if you send me $199.95 USD by paypal, i will send you the results of my test and all will be revealed... https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/

economy bad, i can't afford it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem, no offence taken. Just meant to say that it is seen as a normal activity there - family, child activity. No offensive grafitti, or lewd drawing, probably just child stick drawings. Personally, I believe I have a high sense of tolerance. Even pot smoking is considered normal by my standards, here it is a criminal offense.

Cheers!

sorry to say but this cannot be an excuse because drawing on the road is never our habit and as guests in our country, they shall respect our way of life instead of we adapting to their lifestyle.

for example, if u go to india and your indian friends invite you for dinner, you have to use hands to eat as mark of respect.
similar, when foreigners are in Singapore, they have to follow our lifestyle, we dont draw anything on the streets.

ok? no offence ok. u can do it in US / EUROPE does not mean u can do it in sinkie land.
chewing gum is another example ok.