• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo whacks Sinkiees

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class="tborder fred-Seen & Heard" id=post219641 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_postbit_219641><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/techtwo/misc/postbit_fade.gif)" width=175>Marker

</TD><TD class=alt2 id=td_post_219641 vAlign=top height="100%">

<!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: Angmor Talk - <!-- status icon and date --><!-- status icon and date -->03-03-2009, 08:08 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

<HR>

<!-- message -->I seriously wonder on how many of you guys here truely had a conversation with an angmor? and befriended one? Most of the caucasians here do not have an expat lifestyle here - true there are always some who stand out, but what you guys are doing is just racistic talk.

And are you Singapore guys better when you are overseas by the way? I know that many of you socalled church going guys are creeps when you are away from your wifes and kids. At least is it not in Angmos culture to have I dont know how many mistresses just for the sake of face value. But then again as long as you can drink tiger beers and talk big infront of your friends then anything goes - as long it is not the scary angmo's who make you feel inferiour right?

Fact is that most angmo's, caucasians, expatriats or whatever race we are talking about live a quiet familly life here, take care of their families, kids and don't do much different compared to you guys who have way, way too much time on your hands.

Okay it is always easy to ***** about others life instead of taking matters in their own hands and look at your own life. If you are unhappy, too ugly, or too bad mannered to date a girl, then change your habbits take a shower, get out of the tshirt, and slippers and do something about it. If you love a girl, then tell her you love her before someone else comes by and take her away from you....

Just for the sake of it, I am butt ugly, fat, have no money, no job at the moment, complain about taxes and expenses, look at the small amount in my CPF account and complain about that too. So yes I know that my wife is not married to me because of my fat bank account, because there is none.

I know my kids will love me no matter what skin color I have. But know my kids get bullied by the other kids in school and on the playground because their father looks different from the other kids fathers. Do you guys really think it is fun to live in a community where you are not the same ethnicity?

I speak hokkien, and speak better mandarin than most here, and have to listen to what people openly say about my wife and me even when they think, that I do not understand it. Is this a way to bring up kids and teach them racial equality? How do you explain your kids why these people say such bad things about their parents? very, very carefully...

But you know what at the end of the day I can still make my wife laugh and smile. And that is a good day, no matter how much nonsense I have to go through to live a normal life here.

Shame on you guys.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awww ... poor ang mo

Now should we pity you because you are far away from home?

Why don't you go down to Orchard Tower? All your troubles will go away

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This ang mor is just telling others about his painful experience when living among sinkies. I, totally , agreed with him.

That is nothing positive when you live among these sinkie losers who do not show any respect to other humans.

He should have gone to Bangkok instead or other parts of Thailand.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Makapaa, can you post the link as well, i am interested to read the whole thread. Thanks

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have many angmo gal friends (expat) and make love with many of them. they're just like local gals. no need good english lah, just your courage.