• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh lang neighbour seems to be afraid of me.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just realized that some of you might have thought that what i meant was he was psychically afraid of me.. I dont mean psychically afraid(Beating him)..I mean Afraid in a Humorous way which i was hoping that would end up joking with each other on this forum... This idiot jah has come in and made it aggressive.. UP YOURS DIM SUM!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Ron is right. I have heard of this before. Its not just Indians but Asians and other non Caucasians who can speak English. Eastern Europeans struggle to converse in English and tend to find Asians who are competent in English too fast in their speech. They are basically shy. He must have realised that you are the type that would strike up a conversation in the lift.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just realized that some of you might have thought that what i meant was he was psychically afraid of me.. I dont mean psychically afraid(Beating him)..I mean Afraid in a Humorous way which i was hoping that would end up joking with each other on this forum... This idiot jah has come in and made it aggressive.. UP YOURS DIM SUM!!!

you can consider inserting emoticons in future. :biggrin::o:smile::p:wink::cool:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Having bad vibes/bad energy where you live is F up. I dont like that..I like my neighbors to be smiley to one another.. When i was in aus, I was living in a small town of about 500 people..You say hello to everyone who crosses your path And living in a HDB should be the same as we see one another's ugly face everyday. Love thy Neighbor.(Basically each HDB is a small Kampong)

hi there

1. bro, why don't you start the ball rolling?
2. address the european neighbour pointblank!
3. introduce yourself first and see what will happen!
4. honest, i have a prc couple that moved into an apartment directly opposite to mine.
5. the hubby though looking "square" is pretty ok and courteous.
6. it is his wifey who looks as if the world owes her some monies or what.
7. just put on a black and blank expression!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure I agree with the part of handling the wife. These are people who are proud yet insecure. You are just making their position stronger. Just greet them loudly, ask them how they are doing and if they came back from marketing etc. you can see them literally struggling to make words. Do that a few times, they either become meek from embarrassment or run when they see you. Keep quite and they become bold and will end up brow beating you. For these people you got to be extra loud so that others can hear you which distresses them.
hi there1. bro, why don't you start the ball rolling?2. address the european neighbour pointblank!3. introduce yourself first and see what will happen!4. honest, i have a prc couple that moved into an apartment directly opposite to mine.5. the hubby though looking "square" is pretty ok and courteous.6. it is his wifey who looks as if the world owes her some monies or what.7. just put on a black and blank expression!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure I agree with the part of handling the wife. These are people who are proud yet insecure. You are just making their position stronger. Just greet them loudly, ask them how they are doing and if they came back from marketing etc. you can see them literally struggling to make words. Do that a few times, they either become meek from embarrassment or run when they see you. Keep quite and they become bold and will end up brow beating you. For these people you got to be extra loud so that others can hear you which distresses them.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, i always speak with some fake "cockney" england accent in the public.
3. this way they have already know their "position" especially in the lift thing.
4. superior or no superior, never mind leh!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

??????? huh????

Can translate that from keling to english?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians look scary alright. It's the favorite scare used by Chinese parents on Chinese children. Chinese parents would scare their children into compliance by saying something like, if you don't do this, we give you to Indians and most children would be cowered into compliance, except for those whose grew up with Indian childhood friends who would call the bluff. Why Indians look scary is because they're mostly dark, hairy and have very big eyes.

In adulthood and reality however, Indians are the most easily cowered by Chinese into compliance, at least in context of Singapore. Malays are not so easily cowered. They just want to be left alone. That's why many Indians could attain high ranks in army, police and politics, but very few Malays.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians look scary alright. It's the favorite scare used by Chinese parents on Chinese children. Chinese parents would scare their children into compliance by saying something like, if you don't do this, we give you to Indians and most children would be cowered into compliance, except for those whose grew up with Indian childhood friends who would call the bluff. Why Indians look scary is because they're mostly dark, hairy and have very big eyes.

In adulthood and reality however, Indians are the most easily cowered by Chinese into compliance, at least in context of Singapore. Malays are not so easily cowered. They just want to be left alone. That's why many Indians could attain high ranks in army, police and politics, but very few Malays.

Yet these indians are the biggest boasters of all and they are always ready to indulge in violence mostly with ppl they perceive as weaker like their wives for eg.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet these indians are the biggest boasters of all and they are always ready to indulge in violence mostly with ppl they perceive as weaker like their wives for eg.

Indians are champions at wife battery. Don't just believe me. Can check with police records. Chinese are champions at men to men violence with or without weapons. Don't just believe me. Can check with prison records. Practically 95% of riot records with or without weapons involved Chinese. Even Pulau Senang riot killing Supt. Dutton and other wardens was 100% Chinese. After British surrender to Japan, 100% of those risking death to resist Japanese were Chinese.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cowered into compliance by chinese? wOw chink fuck i never heard of that bullshit b4... So you are saying you as a chink is more hero? Fuck you mother cheebye.. Come and cowared me then after i fuck your mother.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are champions at wife battery. Don't just believe me. Can check with police records. Chinese are champions at men to men violence with or without weapons. Don't just believe me. Can check with prison records. Practically 95% of riot records with or without weapons involved Chinese. Even Pulau Senang riot killing Supt. Dutton and other wardens was 100% Chinese. After British surrender to Japan, 100% of those risking death to resist Japanese were Chinese.

Wow... So just because there are more chinks in prison they are bigger fuck ar??? Wow I didnt know fighting in a pack with/out weapon means you are a Hero.. FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND. IN MY BOOKS GANGSTERS ARE PUSSIES.. COS THEY CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES, THEY NEED TO FIGHT IN A PACK. FUCK YOU Bastard...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth.... Your bullshit spurting is one of the most stupid empty boasting i have heard b4... Why is it, I cant take that bullshit of yours...

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are champions at wife battery......

Not when your indian wife looks like this:

katrina_kaif.jpg

Katrina Kaif

Last edited:

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
or this:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qf4-8MWbxhw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qf4-8MWbxhw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Katrina Kaif.

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians look scary alright......

Scary ? This is probably the most angelic-looking human in the whole world. The epitome of grace and cock-titillating beauty.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UA3HmEwmxmc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UA3HmEwmxmc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>