• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anatomy of japanese girls

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The majority of Japanese girls have hairy pussy.

Why ?

They take up bushy-do when they were young.:eek:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro
a picture is worth a thousand words. :smile:

It's ok. Although cannot post picture in this section, still can see pussies if you want. :biggrin:

*link deleted

p/s: do a search in other sections. to find the pictures you are looking for.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Attachments

• t13.jpg
    t13.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 157

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The majority of Japanese girls have hairy pussy.

Why ?

They take up bushy-do when they were young.:eek:

I dun know and i can't stand it. Even Chinese and korean girls are hairy too. that's why I like to fuck white charbos. Nice and shaved with a little landing strip, or totally bald.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun know and i can't stand it. Even Chinese and korean girls are hairy too. that's why I like to fuck white charbos. Nice and shaved with a little landing strip, or totally bald.

You are right but on the other hand, the Ang Mo girls have large cunts. When you shout "RICOLA" into their cunt, the echo resonates half a mile back !!:eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are right but on the other hand, the Ang Mo girls have large cunts. When you shout "RICOLA" into their cunt, the echo resonates half a mile back !!:eek:

I don't have any problems, some ang mohs I have fucked are tight. Maybe u need a larger lancheow? By the way, only u will be shouting. When I am down there, I am doing other things.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have any problems, some ang mohs I have fucked are tight. Maybe u need a larger lancheow? By the way, only u will be shouting. When I am down there, I am doing other things.

.... anticipating the smell of her fart onto your face ??:eek: