• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Indian woman gave trouble during coronavirus

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese traitor dogs 走狗汉奸 @Valium @laksaboy @zhihau love to support Indians in crimes too. As long as they get benefits out of it they will support and then proudly proclaim can eat don’t waste. Can steal photos will happily steal.
Nevermind the injustice Chinese victim suffered as long as not their precious mother wife daughters. And yet shamelessly complaining pap umno ccp injustice non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact Govt can dealt with them squarely.
For those who flout the rules, 1st time $300.
2nd time deplete them of all medical reliefs.
Pay from their own pocket.
We got no empathy for those who think they're above all, disregard the laws but continue to enjoy all those benefits.
Ya should take away their free medical treatment for coronavirus indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin is jealous of Indian women.
I am suay to be unfairly robbed of my integrated shield plan that I paid for. That’s not called I am jealous of people with free medical treatment but called I suffered injustice. Pui your filthy Malaysian liar son of whore ccb mouth spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sort cb needs the ginfreely broomstick treatment for sure.. :geek: .. oso must dip her cb head into toilet bowl n flush it for 6.9 mins..

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians from India are generally contentious ...if PAP aims for their votes PAP will be deeply disappointed