• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amos Yee is Free, Obtain Asylum

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Even if ALL true blue Singaporeans voted the oppositions, the end result is still 2/3 majority to the PAP. This is how PAP shift the goal post.

You have the stats to back up your assertion? From what I understand, new citizens (those who picked up Sinkiestan citizenship since 2000) do not account for more than 10% of the eligible voters.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a political threat and a dissent against the PAP does not need to be vulgar. Vulgarity is not a pre-requisite for being a political threat and dissent. Having brains and balls is. It is Amos's choice in being vulgar. You can be a dissent without being vulgar.
exactly, couldn't agree more, as this little boy should be seen and not heard.
Please take into account that a massive boycott and including boycotting their self-serving policies has to be done hand in hand in order to break the PAP. One person cannot do much.

If nobody play the PAP game, what the PAP can do? When a person go to vote, the person is playing the PAP game and it is the game that they rigged to their advantage.
get real, it's an uphill task but no harm in trying. i won't boycott the ballot as i hope the oppies don't lose their deposits.

Getting a degree or any higher education is not a pre-requisite for being a political threat, balls and brain is. Being educated does not mean that the educated person has a brain, it is often quite the opposite.

Well, it is your choice if you want to play the PAP ballot box game. You are the one who is going to be screwed in the end. Not me.
already stated in my previous reply.
I am using Amos Yee as an example of what is needed to go against the PAP. ( brains, balls and creativity) If Amos isn't a threat of the PAP, why PAP need to go on a drastic measure to jail him and give trouble to him till he has to seek asylum. A young teenager seeking asylum in USA because of PAP.
actually they did pappies a favour, not for us but more for him. all the three attributes you mentioned above hasn't been displayed as far as most of us are concerned, as they're without any ounce of substance nor any contribution yet to be measured. and i don't think his parents are pleased with the inconvenience and their family nucleus now.
Playing the PAP ballot game does not need any balls, brains and creativity.

By the way, denying to admit one has no balls and saying what Amos did is useless is actually quite the same thing at times, especially in this forum.
agree absolutely, nada, zilch, zero - lppl.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the stats to back up your assertion? From what I understand, new citizens (those who picked up Sinkiestan citizenship since 2000) do not account for more than 10% of the eligible voters.

Please read my post carefully. I use the word"IF" in my post. Obviously, at the current moment, Not all sgeans voted for the opposition. That is why i use the word "IF". However, i mentioned that the PAP has and always have the ability to maintain the 2/3 majority IF ALL sgreans voted for opposition.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see who has more persuasive powers. I'll go get my kakis to fuck the PAP at the polls, while you keep on harping on boycotting polls. deal? :p:p:p

Unlike you, i do not force others to follow what i do. I am here to create awareness on the ONLY way to break the PAP. Which is by being a political threat and a dissent against the PAP. Voting will not work for that.

As you know, i do not persuade others to do what i do because i do not suffer from any forms of inferiority complex and crave to feel good by forcing others to do what i do. Moreover, i am only here to do something good by creating awareness on the only way to break the PAP. That is be a political threat against the PAP and my way is by boycotting the election and their self-serving policies.

For your case, you are a member of the opposition party. You need to help you party to gain grounds in the political arena. Even though the whole system is bad for Singaporeans and you still want the system to be there so the party you support needs to have the chance to take over the system. Too bad, the system is totally rigged to the advantage of the PAP. The PAP uses opposition to make the rigged election looks fair to the world. I have total disrespect for such an attitude of the opposition.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please read my post carefully. I use the word"IF" in my post. Obviously, at the current moment, Not all sgeans voted for the opposition. That is why i use the word "IF". However, i mentioned that the PAP has and always have the ability to maintain the 2/3 majority IF ALL sgreans voted for opposition.

Keep on twisting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a political threat and a dissent against the PAP does not need to be vulgar. Vulgarity is not a pre-requisite for being a political threat and dissent. Having brains and balls is. It is Amos's choice in being vulgar. You can be a dissent without being vulgar.
exactly, couldn't agree more, as this little boy should be seen and not heard.

Please take into account that a massive boycott and including boycotting their self-serving policies has to be done hand in hand in order to break the PAP. One person cannot do much.

If nobody play the PAP game, what the PAP can do? When a person go to vote, the person is playing the PAP game and it is the game that they rigged to their advantage.
get real, it's an uphill task but no harm in trying. i won't boycott the ballot as i hope the oppies don't lose their deposits.

Getting a degree or any higher education is not a pre-requisite for being a political threat, balls and brain is. Being educated does not mean that the educated person has a brain, it is often quite the opposite.

Well, it is your choice if you want to play the PAP ballot box game. You are the one who is going to be screwed in the end. Not me.
already stated in my previous reply.

I am using Amos Yee as an example of what is needed to go against the PAP. ( brains, balls and creativity) If Amos isn't a threat of the PAP, why PAP need to go on a drastic measure to jail him and give trouble to him till he has to seek asylum. A young teenager seeking asylum in USA because of PAP.
actually they did pappies a favour, not for us but more for him. all the three attributes you mentioned above hasn't been displayed as far as most of us are concerned, as they're without any ounce of substance nor any contribution yet to be measured. and i don't think his parents are pleased with the inconvenience and their family nucleus now.

Playing the PAP ballot game does not need any balls, brains and creativity.

By the way, denying to admit one has no balls and saying what Amos did is useless is actually quite the same thing at times, especially in this forum.

agree absolutely, nada, zilch, zero - lppl.

Amos choice of using vulgarity isn't for your liking or not liking. It is his choice of expressing himself this way. And yet many people supported him. The real reason for people to support him is not due to his vulgarity but his courage to go against the PAP and his support for individual political rights and freedom. That is the gist of the whole support of Amos. Please be clear on that. Vulgarity is least of the concern, if not the very least.

If your aim of playing the PAP ballot game is about oppie not losing the deposit, then it seems like the self-serving policies of the PAP and their rigged election is the least of your concern. Now i suspect you are not a real opposition. ( Or you are just simply has no balls to deal with it)

Real opp cares about the future of the country and make extra effort not the let the govt screwed everyone up. However, to be fair, to break the PAP, you have to go to the level of being a political threat and a dissent. Voting is just not enough.

Amos getting asylum in the USA and you claim that it did PAP a favour. It is only your own personal views on this issue. Whether it reflects the reality, it is really a controversy. As far as i had read, the PAP had been very embarrassed by Amos Yee and many countries had a very negative impression towards the PAP.

You claimed that the three attributes had not been displayed and that is also your own personal view on it. Please do not create an imaginary support of your statement by claiming that " most of us are concerned".

If Amos didn't displayed the three wonderful attributes of brains, balls and creativity. He would not have created youtube videos (creativity) that mocked the self-serving behaviour of PAP. Dare to challenges the PAP, corrupted police and court system and then go to jail for it again and again ( balls) and finally strategised to gain asylum in USA after 10 months of detention. ( balls and brains) I would called this level of dissent a high level as far as in the Singapore context is concerned.

Well, you are just assuming that his parents are not pleased with him. In reality, Amos is already in USA, granted asylum and will be getting his green card in a years time. Do you think his parents are not pleased? I am even thinking his parents are proud of him in whatever way they chose to express it.

Of course his parents will be a little worried of Amos while he was in the process of doing something so high profile and consider as "perceived danger" in regards to being a young Singaporean. However, he has his parents' support for that. If not, he will not be allowed to continue making his videos. And now, he will be getting a green card. How proud.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are terrible. No wonder Sam accused of animal cruelty. I don’t think he realises what you are doing.

Why don’t you cut Tony some slack. I recall all his brave words on Thailand, his girlfriend, moving to Australia, waste management, organic food, mangina, etc.

Keep on twisting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
surely no one was hurt by amos.

I am highly offended by his squeaky voice, his sickening face, his unkept hair and his obnoxious behavior. That's enough to see him rot in prison for a long time to come.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am highly offended by his squeaky voice, his sickening face, his unkept hair and his obnoxious behavior. That's enough to see him rot in prison for a long time to come.
Amos chose this way of expressing himself in a creative manner. It is an art.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the 唯恐天下不乱 fuckers in this photo Especially the two fat fucks terry Xu and Kirsten han and the gay fucks Roy Ngerng and jolovan wham flying to USA to celebrate with Amos Yee?

IMG_7386.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos choice of using vulgarity isn't for your liking or not liking. It is his choice of expressing himself this way. And yet many people supported him. The real reason for people to support him is not due to his vulgarity but his courage to go against the PAP and his support for individual political rights and freedom. That is the gist of the whole support of Amos. Please be clear on that. Vulgarity is least of the concern, if not the very least.
and the nonsense from both (yours and his) rectums achieves in gaining support? pse engage those you try to convert with something intelligent that most of us here and the man in the street can identify with.
If your aim of playing the PAP ballot game is about oppie not losing the deposit, then it seems like the self-serving policies of the PAP and their rigged election is the least of your concern. Now i suspect you are not a real opposition. ( Or you are just simply has no balls to deal with it)
my concern remains that the oppies don't lose their deposit and i'm sure they will work out some sort of strategy to mitigate any rigging that arises when the time comes. again, having balls in the way you admire and impressed with some punk, shows you up for adoration of , if not asinine and "balls" deep
Real opp cares about the future of the country and make extra effort not the let the govt screwed everyone up. However, to be fair, to break the PAP, you have to go to the level of being a political threat and a dissent. Voting is just not enough.

Amos getting asylum in the USA and you claim that it did PAP a favour. It is only your own personal views on this issue. Whether it reflects the reality, it is really a controversy. As far as i had read, the PAP had been very embarrassed by Amos Yee and many countries had a very negative impression towards the PAP.

You claimed that the three attributes had not been displayed and that is also your own personal view on it. Please do not create an imaginary support of your statement by claiming that " most of us are concerned".
exactly, my views - and so are of the others in this thread. and just going by this thread alone (there are other sites that you may want to view, not that it has a bearing on my views), pse see how many identify with your views and "most" is not something being imagined here.
If Amos didn't displayed the three wonderful attributes of brains, balls and creativity. He would not have created youtube videos (creativity) that mocked the self-serving behaviour of PAP. Dare to challenges the PAP, corrupted police and court system and then go to jail for it again and again ( balls) and finally strategised to gain asylum in USA after 10 months of detention. ( balls and brains) I would called this level of dissent a high level as far as in the Singapore context is concerned.

Well, you are just assuming that his parents are not pleased with him. In reality, Amos is already in USA, granted asylum and will be getting his green card in a years time. Do you think his parents are not pleased? I am even thinking his parents are proud of him in whatever way they chose to express it.

Of course his parents will be a little worried of Amos while he was in the process of doing something so high profile and consider as "perceived danger" in regards to being a young Singaporean. However, he has his parents' support for that. If not, he will not be allowed to continue making his videos. And now, he will be getting a green card. How proud.
unless his parents are different and unconcerned, one goes by the logic that a family broken apart has its toll. making vids from faraway with their support counts for little if they get worried about his well-being and upbringing as most parent will. of course, with some crowdfunding manna from heaven, it'll be nice to have reunion dinners during cny, thanksgiving, xmas or even during halloween where he can go visiting as he is. yes, his parents (incl relatives and friends) should be proud with bragging rights of a high profile son and it'll be a nice way to travel foc, hopefully.
end of the day, for all that you've said (apart from boycotting) but not done is - why not adopt the same antiques of someone you admire, as it's time to put your money where your rectum is and have some guts! talk is cheap and bs walks - pse, now show some balls!

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need more brave souls like Amos who is willing to stand up against the government. Otherwise, the people will continue suffering