• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amitabha...I weep for Father Kang, Durai and Venerable Shi

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well everything should be done ie people should stop smoking, people should stop drinking, womanizing, be kind to others and be a good person too. So how would you propose checking up on them all? Hire private investigators? Speak with their auditors? Chat up the friends of these founders? Workers are mainly the ground people so they may not be aware of the organization's plans and the big picture, but please advise anyway.

you mean , those people who use their own money to donate should not question where the money goes to ? another NKF , Or PAP ? people like you dont care or ask where the money goes to in the end its going to invite more religion scam . now tell me whos fault is it ? yes , they need to ask their auditor to print out all the figures and stick on the wall of their nest . those packs need to be watched all the time .. anyone know , where money and religion is concern , there surely will be some asshole trying to make it " money tree " .

are you part of the organization ?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nah you can't really say that. There are many people who want to donate with the intention of helping out the handicapped and needy. You don't expect them to launch investigations into every charity they donate to do you?

pls donate to me.......:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if a botak decide to put on a robe ....he have to behave and act like monk if not why be monk ?

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing is free. those who do charity works also need to eat, to pay for rent/house instalment, transport or petrol/diesel, maintenance of wife and children or fcuking pros, power supply, water.........

if they do not get some money, how can they survive? use your ass to think also got the answer?

Use your own arse to think ... I am sure when u donate to temple/charities the intention is that the temple/charities will use the funds to assist those really in need & not to be spent on personal luxuries.:(

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shaolin-Temple-vs-Dabei-Temple-2.jpg

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

In the material concept of life we are busy in the matter of sense gratification, as if we were in the lower, animal stage. A little elevated from this status of sense gratification, one engages in mental speculation for the purpose of getting out of the material clutches. A little elevated from this speculative status, when one is intelligent enough, one tries to find out the supreme cause of all causes, within and without. And when one is factually on the plane of spiritual understanding, surpassing the stages of sense, mind, and intelligence, one is situated on the transcendental plane.

Shaolin-Temple-vs-Dabei-Temple-23.jpg

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these assholes are using charitable organisation to self fulfill the personel needs. And the worst thing is that they at most got a penalty of 1 or 2 years jail. After that they are free to enjoy their ill gotten gain.

Not to forget the Youth Challenge CEO too...

I am really sick of all these sinners using religion to do the charity crap nowadays.

Seeing the monk Ming Yi in the papers, I am thinking who's next?

Pastor Kong Hee and his wife Pastor Sun Ho in City Harvest?

Or Pastor Prince in New Creation?

Dont know whether they have misuse their funds in their church or not?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really sick of all these sinners using religion to do the charity crap nowadays.

Seeing the monk Ming Yi in the papers, I am thinking who's next?

Pastor Kong Hee and his wife Pastor Sun Ho in City Harvest?

Or Pastor Prince in New Creation?

Dont know whether they have misuse their funds in their church or not?

why are you surprised? it's been written in the bible long long time ago...

http://www.hol.com/~mikesch/false-prophets.htm