• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

amazed by the level of condescension and arrogance displayed

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CPF system is a sad reflection of how sinkees work. The fact is, most sinkees would have squandered all their money if the gahmen don't do their savings properly, like animals going after the next convenient consumer product.

I am all for a voluntary CPF or no CPF. I have a lot of $$ locked up and can't do anything about it. I hate the idea of someone actually FORCING me to give up my money and perhaps never letting me see it. Cant wait to discard my sinkee shitizenship.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
My stand is simple:

I'll rather squander all MY OWN MONEY myself than let some stranger squander it all away for me :mad: