• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I A Slut? Quiz - The Hoe Test

cat

Stupidman
Loyal

Are you out there living your best life? Making out with strangers and knowing the walk of shame without a map?

Well, you might be a slut. BUT that is nothing to be ashamed of! There is nothing wrong with a little casual love!

Are you wondering if it's time to slow down? Or pick up the pace?
You've come to the right place!

Take the test and find out if you're a real hoe or if people are just jealous of your glamorous lifestyle!

Let's get started!

https://www.allthetests.com/purity-tests/am-i-a-slut/quiz30/1390419730/am-i-a-slut-quiz-the-hoe-test

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
This one below is the test result of someone I know...I made her send me via WhatsApp cut and paste...x

You're a normal person. Not a prude or a ballbuster, but definitely not a slut. I guess you could say that:

The sensible sensation-seeker

Your approach to your sex life is balanced, mindful, and joyful. You understand the importance of making informed choices and prioritizing your own well-being.

Here are some of the qualities that make you an exceptional Sensualist:

1. The Pragmatic Explorer: You approach your sex life with a sense of curiosity and adventure. You believe in experiencing the pleasures that life has to offer, but in a way that is consistent with your personal values and comfort level. You're open to exploring new relationships and experiences while maintaining a sensible attitude.

2. The Selective Maven: You're discerning when it comes to choosing your partners. Quality is important to you, and you make sure you're entering into relationships and encounters with people who match your desires, values, and expectations. Your selective nature allows for meaningful connections and fulfilling experiences.

3. The Informed Decision Maker: You prioritize knowledge and understanding in your sexual endeavors. Whether it's practicing safe sex, discussing consent, or exploring your own desires, you make informed decisions based on a solid foundation of understanding. This allows you to fully enjoy the experiences you seek.

4. The Empowered Communicator: You value open and honest communication in your relationships and encounters. By expressing your needs, limitations and desires, you create an environment of trust and understanding. This ensures that both you and your partner are comfortable and able to fully enjoy the sensual journey together.

5. The Joyful Self-Care Advocate: You believe in self-care and prioritizing your own well-being. You understand that taking care of yourself physically, emotionally, and spiritually enhances your overall experience. You find joy in taking care of yourself, which allows you to approach your sexual experiences with confidence and enthusiasm.

Your approach to your sex life is a shining example of balance and self-awareness. By choosing your partners wisely and seeking connections that align with your desires, you create a fulfilling and joyful journey.

Continue to embrace your sensible mindset, prioritize communication and self-care, and savor the sensations that life has to offer. Your ability to find the sweet spot between adventure and mindfulness sets you apart as a Sensation Seeker. Keep shining and enjoying the pleasures that
come your way!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you out there living your best life? Making out with strangers and knowing the walk of shame without a map?

Well, you might be a slut. BUT that is nothing to be ashamed of! There is nothing wrong with a little casual love!

Are you wondering if it's time to slow down? Or pick up the pace?
You've come to the right place!

Take the test and find out if you're a real hoe or if people are just jealous of your glamorous lifestyle!

Let's get started!

https://www.allthetests.com/purity-tests/am-i-a-slut/quiz30/1390419730/am-i-a-slut-quiz-the-hoe-test
Go ask your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken slut whore mistress threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite an accurate test
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken slut whore mistress threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken slut whore mistress threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!
Btw I don’t bother to read your blah blah blah spamming of trash @cat Cantonese dog son of chicken just remember you don’t dare to swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin and everything you accused me is proven what you and your cheap women are Pui!!