• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Ris Say She Is Still A Virgin! ... 代言避孕套被指性活跃 弃冠世姐坚称自己是处女 ...

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahhahaha

She was seen hanging out with a much older man previously. How come no reporters picked that up?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to convince people to use the product(condom) without testing them out on herself?

Lousy marketing strategy

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was reported recently in the States Times that she has a boyfriend now.

Hmmm.....putting the new-found boyfriend and the condom ad together...........anyone still have doubts of her virginity claim ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am quite reserved in saying this but i think that quite possible that she is still a virgin. If you noticed women after having sex has a kind of slutty or "sex glow". She doesn't have that glow...:wink:

代言避孕套被指性活跃 弃冠世姐坚称自己是处女

20100114_lydia_rislow_img_main.jpg

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
she will be a spokesperson for a plastic surgeon next, promoting hymen reconstruction surgery

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lao, poor branding decision by associating with her. Take out condom, see the brand, remind me of her....kuku go down liao. Like that who wants to use that brand.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rislow-ap.jpg

Ris Low giving out free condoms to members of the public. -- PHOTO: AP

Miss Low, 19, who was appointed as a youth ambassador by a home-grown condom distributor yesterday, is taking a private course in counselling.

On her mission in life, she said: 'I'm learning how to counsel people with problems such as depression, anxiety and even sexual problems. Someone they can relate to is me.'
To hone her skills, she is working part-time as a clinic assistant in an Aids clinic, spending three days a week counselling patients and teaching them how to use condoms correctly.
She will also conduct talks on safe sex in schools and other public arenas, and use her blog and other social media to spread the message in her role as youth spokesman for Singapore-based firm Zander Asia, distributor of Espire condoms.
She said: 'I like to reach out to youths. I can counsel people very well and I can influence people.'

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may i know why she getting uglier by the day.
some of her pagent photo was OK.
her mag photo was NOK.
her new condom photo was NOK too.

rislow-ap.jpg

Ris Low giving out free condoms to members of the public. -- PHOTO: AP

Miss Low, 19, who was appointed as a youth ambassador by a home-grown condom distributor yesterday, is taking a private course in counselling.

On her mission in life, she said: 'I'm learning how to counsel people with problems such as depression, anxiety and even sexual problems. Someone they can relate to is me.'
To hone her skills, she is working part-time as a clinic assistant in an Aids clinic, spending three days a week counselling patients and teaching them how to use condoms correctly.
She will also conduct talks on safe sex in schools and other public arenas, and use her blog and other social media to spread the message in her role as youth spokesman for Singapore-based firm Zander Asia, distributor of Espire condoms.
She said: 'I like to reach out to youths. I can counsel people very well and I can influence people.'