• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

我沉迷于出轨,我决定成为处女。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
假处女's cheebye must be flogged hard!
Fake is you Jeremy Quek with fake smile fake everything
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
假处女 shameless cunt, cheat angbao
Tell that to yourself and your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry for the error. i.just made the correction. thanks for yr input
You shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute so proud to use my particulars to spin into slut whore mistress story to abuse and harass hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress are proving yourself loser that need to or want to bully old weak vulnerable people to feel like a winner. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
贱货slut whore and 贱is your Cantonese open leg big big 带球结婚slut chicken mother. Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
贱货slut whore and 贱is your Cantonese open leg big big 带球结婚slut chicken mother. Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!
Print this in A2 and frame it on your wall.

1710801284758.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Print this in A2 and frame it on your wall.

View attachment 197186
GANSIOKBIN IS A SLUTWHORE
Hokkien slut like you must have your cheebye whole piece chopped off.
Tell that to yourself and your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png