• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actor from A Better Tomorrow HK Movie Just Died

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah didn't know he was 86 already. Named zhan gong. 1 of the black and white series actor with lam Hong in the 70s those ghost in closet one .

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he also acted in the Unbeatables 2 as the main villain if I leemembered correctly
1651126926939.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kong urged to allow elderly travellers to quarantine at home after veteran actor Kenneth Tsang’s death in hotel sparks calls for review

Celebrated actor’s family declines to comment on whether the 87-year-old had been given timely medical help in the hotel
Health expert Ho Pak-leung says government could consider allowing those with special needs to quarantine at home under certain conditions

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He traveled to Malaysia alone before heading home. I wonder why his wife didn't follow along?
Moi suspect he knew his time was up and was enjoying his final moments.