• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actor from A Better Tomorrow HK Movie Just Died

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singapore verteran actor, Cheng Soo Chen also quarrel with him before? Because he see Sinkie actor "No UP"?
He likes to slap fellow actors and actresses while filming just to show he is a better actor. Patrick Tse slap could be a revenge.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only him, some Taiwanese actors also see Sinkie actor "No Up".

It's the fucking MediaCorp that sees Sinkies no up. This is why Guo Liang and Quan Yifeng, both FTs, are ruling the scene.

How can anyone respect Sinkies when our best local compere is Mark Lee ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems like he doesn't know how to mingle well with others. I don't know his story. But based on how his colleagues react to him, he is an issue here.
Ego isn't very healthy here. He does not know how to conduct himself tactfully.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is good at playing baddie.
1651077541653.png

1651077595574.png

1651077676304.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was in some Ch 8 drama back in the 90s. I remember there was some controversy back then when he criticized the local casts for their acting skills.