• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aaron needs more parking lots

/ASIA\

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aaron needs more parking lots

TVB Celebrity NewsPublished Oct 20 2010

aaron.jpg

Aaron showing the cake while leaning by his new car (Photo: Oriental Daily)

Cantopop star Aaron Kwok needs more parking lots for his cars. All six parking spaces at his home are occupied.

On Tuesday, the singer-cum-racer became the first owner of a Renault Megane RS sports car in Hong Kong.
The modified car, worth some HK$600,000 (RM241,666), was presented to him as a birthday gift. Apart from the car, the organisers also gave him a birthday cake in the shape of a car.

When asked who his first lucky passenger would be, Aaron replied with a laugh: "A male colleague, he’ll be accompanying me back home later. "I have 6 parking spaces at home but have too many cars, I won't have any room left. "I will have to take off one lot space to put my new car in."

Aaron's birthday falls on Oct 26, and he has said that he would be celebrating with friends. Asked if his rumored girlfriend Lynn would join them, he said: "All my friends! Every friend of mine in Hong Kong wishes to celebrate with me, they are all very thoughtful."