• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sinkies behaviour in Malaysia

jw5

Loyal
Malaysians aren't angels.
The point is not that Singkies are devils while other nationalities are angels.
The point is that there is a great disparity between Singkies' behaviour when they are in Singkieland in the presence of the government and the elite and when they are in other countries in the presence of ordinary people.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is that there is a great disparity between Singkies' behaviour when they are in Singkieland in the presence of the government and the elite and when they are in other countries in the presence of ordinary people.

only sinkies like that??

u mean malaysian gangster will talk big in front of ordinary folks..

and when they faced najib, they still will kway lan to him:confused::confused:

all ppl same same one lah.. can bully, bully. not just sporeans ok..

jw5

Loyal
only sinkies like that??

Bro sifu
I respectfully disagree.
It is my honest opinion that there is a disproportionately high % of Singkieporeans who behave disgustingly to their ordinary citizens, talk badly about the government, but when faced with the government officials or "people in power" will cower with fear and laugh meekly with them.
Of course there will always be people of all nationalities who suck up to their government and those who are against their government. But what I'm saying is that the % of cowardly hypocritical Singkieporeans could be higher than in any other country.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro sifu
I respectfully disagree.
It is my honest opinion that there is a disproportionately high % of Singkieporeans who behave disgustingly to their ordinary citizens, talk badly about the government, but when faced with the government officials or "people in power" will cower with fear and laugh meekly with them.
Of course there will always be people of all nationalities who suck up to their government and those who are against their government. But what I'm saying is that the % of cowardly hypocritical Singkieporeans could be higher than in any other country.

no problem..

i disagree with u as well... this is not just a sporean trait.. it is a human trait.

lets leave it at there.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
only sinkies like that??

I agree.:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THat is an ang mor figuring out a way to pump more petrol and give an explanation on that which is totally no point to go through all that.

Compare to a sinkie, who try it all out and spend the next hour shaking the car just to fill up 1ml more of petrol.

THese 2 are totally difference. You got to learn more of what sinkie behavior is.

That's what happens when you learn "English" in sinkieland.:rolleyes:

Boss, you do not need to speak correct english to a bunch of sinkies. IT doesn't worth the effort at all.

Even if you do the proper english for them, they might not understand. Sometimes, you need to speak their type of language in order to send the message across.

By speaking proper english, you are showing respect for that person, but why do sinkies need any respect.

But if you are doing a language education for them, then it is another story.

tony it is you who used the term totally difference, sifu corrected you. Hence sam is saying your english is attrocious and i guess ur right after all it "Doesn't worth" teaching sinkees english.

Btw what do you mean by it doesn't worth the effort? Wow good command of english. :rolleyes:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i seen this pushing the car up and down in europe too. i think it is alright, not really kiasu.

so are european kiasu too???

they are paying for the extra oil that go inside the car. what so kiasu about that????

got video to verify your claims?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you went out of point here. There are cheapskates everywhere but the writer chose to put the spotlight on Singaporeans.

However, I agree with your observation regarding the fear of our government.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tony it is you who used the term totally difference, sifu corrected you. Hence sam is saying your english is attrocious and i guess ur right after all it "Doesn't worth" teaching sinkees english.

Btw what do you mean by it doesn't worth the effort? Wow good command of english. :rolleyes:

I already have clarified, i do not use perfect english when directing at sinkies because they do not understand real english at all.

And for you, racist sinkie, why not you go and reflect on yourself why you think that chinese is a quality race when it is proven wrong so many time in the way they behave.

i am a chinese and i am ashamed in the way you put up your 75% bullshit about chinese in sinkieland. It is the 75% that cause sinkies to behave like shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already have clarified, i do not use perfect english when directing at sinkies because they do not understand real english at all.

And for you, racist sinkie, why not you go and reflect on yourself why you think that chinese is a quality race when it is proven wrong so many time in the way they behave.

i am a chinese and i am ashamed in the way you put up your 75% bullshit about chinese in sinkieland. It is the 75% that cause sinkies to behave like shit.

hey ur english was found to be substandard by a "sinkee" mr sinkee.

Quit changing the subject sinkee.

When i talk to a sinkee like you i do not have to explain myself.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then dun reply and read my thread and post, racist sinkie.

There is nothing worst than a sinkie being a racist.

Being a sinkie is bad, but add in a racist, you can just screwed yourself beside getting screwed by your govt.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then dun reply and read my thread and post, racist sinkie.

There is nothing worst than a sinkie being a racist.

Being a sinkie is bad, but add in a racist, you can just screwed yourself beside getting screwed by your govt.

Hey sinkee dun tell me what to do.

There is nothing worse than a sinkee that pretends not to be a sinkee and is also a racist --to his own race.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Mahathir wanted a 2 billion dollar loan.LKY wanted his arm and hands in return.....Sinkie would have been in the good books of Malaysia.A friend in need is a friend indeed

Sure or not? Probably you are not a Malaysian.

LKY knows that of the 2 billion dollars may be a bumiputra 30% discount could be given to his cronies to save their backsides. Malaysians will suffer in the end having to pay back the loans which is actually for the bumi who had suffered great loss.

So actually LKY and GCT are doing Malaysians a good deed. Please lah be smart a bit in your thinking - and also be grateful to LKY lah!