• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sinkies behaviour in Malaysia

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I works as a Inbound Clerk at a travel agency in KK. Occasionally we do serve walk-in customers & promote our local tours. 10 minutes ago a couple of Singaporeans comes & ask for some local tour information so I walked up & serve them.

Me: How may I help you ma'am?
Auntie: I wanted to go visit Kinabalu Park.
Me: Oh I See. Are you Singaporeans? (From her looks and slang I can tell)
Auntie: Yes.
Me: How many persons are going?
Auntie: I got 4 persons Me & my husband & 2 sons.
Me: Oh currently we have promotional rates to visit the Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring which is inclusive of guiding services, transfers, visits to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs, lunch, entrance fees and It's RM190.00 per person. But since you had 4 persons I'll give you a further special rate of RM170.00
Auntie: Wah so expensive ah my son surfs the website and found RM155.00 wor!
Me: But Auntie we're using quality service you know and our lunch is very decent. Our guides can also speak your language.
Auntie: What car are you using?
Me: Toyota 8 seater Hiace.
Auntie: (Wonders for a moment) Can you give us discount to RM160.00 we got 4 persons you know. If you can give me the price I can confirm you now.
Me: Let me ask my manager first whether he can give you discount or not ah. (Walked to my manager's office)

Me: Outside got 4 persons they wanted special rate of RM160.00 bla bla bla bla
Manager: Doesn't the rate already SPECIAL? No more discount offered. (I walked out of his office)

Me: I'm sorry our rate is already very cheap I can't offer further discount already.
Auntie: Cannot meh my son is surfing the website now he may confirm the other tours de wor if you give me cheaper I can confirm you now.
Me: Cannot leh our rate is already VERY CHEAP & includes everything wor! Normal price is RM239.00 per person leh!
Auntie: Come on la if you give me the price I can confirm you wor.
Me: Sorry Auntie I really can't do anything about the rate.
Auntie: Ok la let me discuss with my sons & we will call you later. (Leaves the seat & walks down)
Me: Have a nice day Auntie & I hope to see you soon! (Cheap @ss! Who wanted to see you again?)

Soon after she leaves and just when I wanted to tell my colleagues how cheap she was she comes back.

Auntie: Can you borrow me your phone ah let me discuss with my sons.
Me: Okay sure. (I dial to the hotel & directed to her room some more & I notice she's staying at one of the most expensive hotel in KK, Le'Meridien)
Auntie: (Picks up the phone & waited a while before hanging up). My son is maybe surfing the internet so he didn't pick up the phone. Never mind I go back and discuss with them & give you a call.
Me: Sure Auntie no problem at all.
Auntie: You sure you cannot confirm the rate ah RM165.00 we immediately confirm you.
Me: Cannot eh auntie really really cheap ed.
Auntie: Ok la I discuss with them first.
Me: Bye Auntie. (The auntie walks down the stairs again.)

I walked out of my seat and scolded how cheap they are and here she comes back again.

Auntie: Can you give me your name card ah so I can call you if confirm joining.
Me: Sure Auntie you can Have my card my name and contact number is on the card. (Hand over the card to her)
Auntie: Eh Really cannot give us the special rate meh we really confirm join wor if you give us.
Me: Cannot la Auntie I REALLY cannot give you cheaper liao.
Auntie: Ok la never mind. (Goes down the stairs again)

Moral of the story = People from Kiasuland is way cheaper than Marehshians.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really disgusting sinkie behavior. it is a disgrace to the world, isn't it?

Luckily it is highlighted in this forum so that people can be awared of it and those people living in sinkieland knows how to behave.

I know such truth is very hard to accept, but you people got to face it, your behavior is really a disgrace.

If we are not to speak up, your disgraced behavior will pass down to your future generation and that is very sinful.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

this thing happen in malaysia.. so according to your theory, she already kena malaysified!!! thus its malaysia's fault:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AGREE WITH HANDS AND LEGS!! WAT A CHEAPO!!

RM5 PER HEAD DISCOUNT OSO CNOT GIB?? OK LOR... AND RISK LOSING THE DEAL LOR! JEEZE!!!

Me kinda wonder how ppl frm EM behave?

We 1 2 visit SG Zoo. Got package?
Yes we have. SGD150 per head.
Cnot!! So cheap?? I gib you SGD500 per head!! :rolleyes::biggrin::p

wanker10

Alfrescian
Loyal
I works as a Inbound Clerk at a travel agency in KK. Occasionally we do serve walk-in customers & promote our local tours. 10 .............................give us.

Why the fuck is a chee bye low class chew hoo kia doing here? Get the fuck back to your low class mudland forum & rot there. Nobody understand your accent here. Be it english or mandarin. Phui!!!:oIo:

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just seems to me it's more a issue of customer trust,,,,.somehow that customer doesn't really have confidence in what your saying, ,...it could be due to various reasons,.. you should try to fiind out what that reason is. Like do you have a habit of snickering when you talk??..

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your service olso not very professional de, (Cheap @ss! Who wanted to see you again?), no wonder you have this kind of customer, hehe

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It just seems to me it's more a issue of customer trust,,,,.somehow that customer doesn't really have confidence in what your saying, ,...it could be due to various reasons,.. you should try to fiind out what that reason is. Like do you have a habit of snickering when you talk??..

if the customer dun trust , then the customer should not be entering the shop , the sinkie should just buy from the internet.

But the sinkie keeps on trying his sinkie luck hoping to get a discount till the seller gets pissed off.

what a loser.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

u tot every1 same as your ladyboy prostitute gf, keep pestering for business??:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with bargaining for a better price

Obviously you have a prejudice against people from "kiasuland"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is not bargaining. THe seller already tell that sinkie cannot lower. she still come back at least 2 times and repeatedly asking again.

Damn thick skin. THis type of behavior is very chinese. and yes comes from sinkieland.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is not bargaining. THe seller already tell that sinkie cannot lower. she still come back at least 2 times and repeatedly asking again.

Damn thick skin. THis type of behavior is very chinese. and yes comes from sinkieland.

your prostitute gf also same same.. tell him/her fuck off liao still keep pestering for business.:biggrin:

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the customer dun trust , then the customer should not be entering the shop , the sinkie should just buy from the internet.

But the sinkie keeps on trying his sinkie luck hoping to get a discount till the seller gets pissed off.

what a loser.

Please,.. this so called "travel agency" has no business in the travel industry,.. no proper staff to serve customer so the block head clerk got to do it.

Notice how the clerk opens with the customer:

< Clerks question

< Customer reply

Me: Oh I See. Are you Singaporeans? < illogical response! WTF?

What does being Singaporean or not have in connection with "wanting to visit Kinabalu Park"? I find odd and confusing response.

Also any seasoned sales person will know when a customer returns repeatedly, what does that tell you? Sincerity!
All they need do is to reciprocate to close the deal.

But what does clerk do??? Nothing!.. No comprises, no concessions, just BIG dumb stupid NO.

What an absolute fucking tool! :rolleyes:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, the sales guy should have said

"RM155 so cheap liao, auntie, look no further ask your son to book now on the net, don't waste time"

probably ficitious account anyway,,,, stay 5 star hotel, go to tourist agency and look for RM40 discount? siao,,,,,

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I works as a Inbound Clerk at a travel agency in KK. Occasionally we do serve walk-in customers & promote our local tours. 10 minutes ago a couple of Singaporeans comes & ask for some local tour information so I walked up & serve them.

Me: Oh I See. Are you Singaporeans? (From her looks and slang I can tell)
Auntie: Yes.
Me: How many persons are going?
Auntie: I got 4 persons Me & my husband & 2 sons.
Me: Oh currently we have promotional rates to visit the Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring which is inclusive of guiding services, transfers, visits to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs, lunch, entrance fees and It's RM190.00 per person. But since you had 4 persons I'll give you a further special rate of RM170.00
Auntie: Wah so expensive ah my son surfs the website and found RM155.00 wor!
Me: But Auntie we're using quality service you know and our lunch is very decent. Our guides can also speak your language.
Auntie: What car are you using?
Me: Toyota 8 seater Hiace.
Auntie: (Wonders for a moment) Can you give us discount to RM160.00 we got 4 persons you know. If you can give me the price I can confirm you now.
Me: Let me ask my manager first whether he can give you discount or not ah. (Walked to my manager's office)

Me: Outside got 4 persons they wanted special rate of RM160.00 bla bla bla bla
Manager: Doesn't the rate already SPECIAL? No more discount offered. (I walked out of his office)

Me: I'm sorry our rate is already very cheap I can't offer further discount already.
Auntie: Cannot meh my son is surfing the website now he may confirm the other tours de wor if you give me cheaper I can confirm you now.
Me: Cannot leh our rate is already VERY CHEAP & includes everything wor! Normal price is RM239.00 per person leh!
Auntie: Come on la if you give me the price I can confirm you wor.
Me: Sorry Auntie I really can't do anything about the rate.
Auntie: Ok la let me discuss with my sons & we will call you later. (Leaves the seat & walks down)
Me: Have a nice day Auntie & I hope to see you soon! (Cheap @ss! Who wanted to see you again?)

Soon after she leaves and just when I wanted to tell my colleagues how cheap she was she comes back.

Auntie: Can you borrow me your phone ah let me discuss with my sons.
Me: Okay sure. (I dial to the hotel & directed to her room some more & I notice she's staying at one of the most expensive hotel in KK, Le'Meridien)
Auntie: (Picks up the phone & waited a while before hanging up). My son is maybe surfing the internet so he didn't pick up the phone. Never mind I go back and discuss with them & give you a call.
Me: Sure Auntie no problem at all.
Auntie: You sure you cannot confirm the rate ah RM165.00 we immediately confirm you.
Me: Cannot eh auntie really really cheap ed.
Auntie: Ok la I discuss with them first.
Me: Bye Auntie. (The auntie walks down the stairs again.)

I walked out of my seat and scolded how cheap they are and here she comes back again.

Auntie: Can you give me your name card ah so I can call you if confirm joining.
Me: Sure Auntie you can Have my card my name and contact number is on the card. (Hand over the card to her)
Auntie: Eh Really cannot give us the special rate meh we really confirm join wor if you give us.

The joke is on you mate, Malaysia being such a big country with gracious people, the poor lady was only asking RM_10 extra discount; should have given that token amount like giving to charity. you are not fit to be a Malaysian as Malaysians are gracious people.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...What does being Singaporean or not have in connection with "wanting to visit Kinabalu Park"? I find odd and confusing response.
Precisely. Could be any tourist, own kind from across the peninsular too.:rolleyes:

TS, your loss anyhow

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
We see little LKY(s) here.Remember the water agreement/dispute?We are still buying at 3 cents per ton for the past 40 years.The Malaysians at that time wanted just something like 40 cents per ton.Than came Asian financial crisis.Mahathir wanted a 2 billion dollar loan.LKY wanted his arm and hands in return.Now PAP lost about 200 billions without blinking an eye.Instead of bargaining had PAP extended just that 2 billion dollar loan.Sinkie would have been in the good books of Malaysia.A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Instead PAP showed its ugly face to Malaysia.Bargain & bargain.Hence we are drinking pang sai water now.No causeway deal ,no railway deal,no telecommunication deal,no airspace deal and etc etc.Graciousness begets graciousness.Tough talk begets tough to crack.