• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A sinkie kanna conned by PRC

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Machiam the La liga? The best players play in the home league and never leave the country?

Seriously similar stories are being played out in sinkieland everyday.
Most sinkies are dumbfucks no streetwise after being nannied too long by vile pap.

Machiam like any league, only the best travel out of domestic leagues and play overseas.:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://www.chinese-lady.com/

Chinese ladies on Chinese-lady.com mostly are smart, self-sufficient, opinionated and strong. Yet, at the same time, they radiate pure femininity. They always make men feel the way they are supposed to feel. They are physically sexy and attractive. Many Chinese ladies tend to have slimmer, smaller frames, more petite bodies and finer facial features too. Want to date them? Join us with no delay!

Do you know? Courting is far more indirect in Chinese dating culture than in most Western societies. A Chinese lady is hard to show her admirer immediately even she is also in love with a man. Playing hard to get is one way by which a Chinese lady measure the sincerity of the man interested in her, so you should treat your Chinese girl with respect, lead the courtship with your heart, then, you may find a lifetime partner that will enrich your life as you have never imagined.

Their Love Stories
arrow_right.jpg
arrow_left.jpg

index_success_1.jpg

I, Jon M. Einarsson found your site by chance. There I found a beautiful Chinese lady, Yueping. I started to write to her and she reponded to me with the help of the good people in Chinese-lady.com, we started to communicate. Our relationship grew and we liked each other more and more.

Without the help of Chinese-lady.com, it could have been impossible for us to know each other. Your staff are kind and highly skilled. I want to thank them with all my heart for making this great adventure possible!

Jon
Reykjavik, Iceland

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.chinese-lady.com/

Chinese ladies on Chinese-lady.com mostly are smart, self-sufficient, opinionated and strong. Yet, at the same time, they radiate pure femininity. They always make men feel the way they are supposed to feel. They are physically sexy and attractive. Many Chinese ladies tend to have slimmer, smaller frames, more petite bodies and finer facial features too. Want to date them? Join us with no delay!

Without the help of Chinese-lady.com, it could have been impossible for us to know each other. Your staff are kind and highly skilled. I want to thank them with all my heart for making this great adventure possible!

Alternative address :

www.mail-order-bride.com
www.chinese-bride-for-angmor-losers.com

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ATB is the best!! I like. Easy to con them especially those well to do XMM studying overseas. Had so much fun when I was in UK for a year. Recently went to London for a week. Used wechat find one 22 yo chio bu. Bonked her three times in two days.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Once again, please remember, PRC are good for fucking, they gave the best KC in the world. Imagine the 'Lao gong, Lao gong' when they moan....

But marry one....please don't, unless you want to die early :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, please remember, PRC are good for fucking, they gave the best KC in the world. Imagine the 'Lao gong, Lao gong' when they moan....

raiders, please do us a favor and "punish" this bitch until she cries "tolong tolong!" :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's even more fun if she's already married and has her own lao gong at home. :wink: :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beware of PRC cunts....

https://www.facebook.com/wilson.liu.1650?fref=ts

Hi all friends and family,I am having a very hard time now as all of you are having your joyous season..
As all of you noe ,I married a china woman and have a beautiful little gal. Everything was fine until I received the keys to my new flat in fernvale palms.
As I received the keys to the flat I started of with the renovations ,paintings and all the necessary things for the new house me and my family was moving in.
Then my wife told me she had to go china for a short trip..I was annoyed as instead of helping out she wanted to bring my daughter to china for dunno wat funny reason..and they left..

I started to do wat I am best at doing installing all the aircons , lightings, water basins right away.
I got my good friend to do my wardrobes and cabinets.I also wanted to save money so I did the painting myself too..in the end I managed to complete everything by not taking a loan from the bank.. I felt so proud of myself then. After buying the electrical appliances, refrigerator, stoves, hoods, TV ,heater,etc...I was totally broke.
Right after these when my wife and daughter came back from china, I still went to the airport to fetch them home.

When she reached , she asked if I have completed everything..I told her only the fridge as it was supposed to be delivered 3 days later..
3 days later right after the fridge was delivered to my new flat..disaster struck.

I begin receiving phonecalls from a lawyer telling me my wife was gg to file a divorce against me..I was curious.. I wanted to ask her wat happened but she was no where to be found. The next day she got her Singapore citizenship..everything was so perfectly planned by this china gal. I am so impressed by the way she made everything work so perfectly. she began to show her true colours , moving out my things and even took away my keys to the new home I spend so much effort and money on.
I was devasted..and of cos in shock because I did not see it coming at all..

In no time.. Her parents came from china and are currently occupying my house refusing to let me in..

Till now I Am not allowed into my own house..

This is the story of me being cheated by a China woman..so pls if u really want to marry a PRC ..pls do remember my story..
And of cos she couldnt have done it with the help of my ex- good friend..he helped her do so much so she could successfully taken all from me..he was also one of the witness in my marriage ROM. U noe who are...I received many well wishes and condolences ..thanks but do not worry as I have engaged a famous lawyer to sue my ex-wife and make sure I get back what is rightfully mine..of cos I hope to have all of ur support here on facebook.

Thanks; Wilson liu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Beware of PRC cunts....

If you visit dating sites, you notice a very peculiar thing: a lot of PRC women in SG state up front that they are 'seeking marriage', and nothing else, in their profiles. Non-PRC women may include other criteria such as short-term dating, long-term dating, new friends, expand social circle, pen pals etc.

I guess the PRC women take the term 征婚 quite literally, so once they're on those sites, they're in husband-hunting mode.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRC bitch prefer for Old man with lots of CPF funds,
they will suck them dry before discarding them just like Black widow spider/parasites!!

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can't believe how fucking stupid this guy is!

And his daughter, is she his biological child? Or baggage from China?

Actually looking thru his Facebook history, he doesn't look very bright and his good friend was ready to screw him in cahoots with his wife. Probably already screwed the wife way before he did.