• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. in i-bar. more sheesha and vodkha.

20121211_005335.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend's house. Dark outside. Yes, that's a swimming pool on the left.
20121210_231603-1.jpg

Friend's father's bike.
20121210_231528-1.jpg

Pool table in the living room. The one in green t-shirt at the pool table is friend father.
20121210_222137-1.jpg

and happy birthday.
20121210_225543a.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii Chon, looking at where it landed, could have been worst at high speed. Lucky la.

By the way on Sunday night at Klong Luang near my office a Lamborghini crashed and burst into flame totally burned. 38 million baht. driven by a 21 years.

Just got this moments ago. Time to take back my favorite old civic. this month less beer money liaoz. :(

1355131264106.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Chon, looking at where it landed, could have been worst at high speed. Lucky la.

By the way on Sunday night at Klong Luang near my office a Lamborghini crashed and burst into flame totally burned. 38 million baht. driven by a 21 years.

your staff drunk huh? can swerve off the a straight road?

airbag also didnt deploy so cannot be high speed impact lor.
Not drunk lah but she just got her driving license 2 months ago. She was trying to avoid a motorbike who was overtaking from the opposite direction.

Anyway, cover by insurance but still heart pain.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not drunk lah but she just got her driving license 2 months ago. She was trying to avoid a motorbike who was overtaking from the opposite direction.

Anyway, cover by insurance but still heart pain.

Motobikes are pests in LOS. I just run over them. The most 200k baht can sole liao.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last night made the mistake of adding her to LINE and now have to turn the phone volume off. :(

you can turn off the notification of that particular LINE nick. so when she msg, there is no sound but for others is still sound turn on.