• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wow bro you should still be in the plane right now. How long will you be staying in bkk?

Arrived. Queuing for immigration now. Loooooooooong one.

Should get back to Jkt next Sunday but in-between planning to dropby HK to collect an order.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I miss bangkok. The last time I was there, I hang out at the health clubs almost everyday. Left the country with weak legs...

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrived. Queuing for immigration now. Loooooooooong one.

How do you like the new outbound immigration (on the east side) - go through security upstairs first before back downstairs immigration?
Maybe for you DMK would be much better in the future - much closer to home as well. FD (Thai AirAsia) flies to JKT does it not? SIN too.

dinalohan769

Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

blabla.gif

Originally Posted by chonburifc I know of some Ang Mohs (An Aussie and American) doing online business from their Pattaya home. Not sure what they meant by online business but seems to be doing well. Camfrog comes to mind...sorry couldn't resist that...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

蔡小虎 power man. Copied all the mp3 onto a CD and played it in the car. Here's the song.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UXi11dhBTps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have been raining for the last few days in Sin City. This song 'Rain Water I Ask You' 雨水我問你 very 'pror' especially for the heart broken.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wu0khVUYd-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. One last song before I go out. It's 醉英雄

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4fEdbri-Zdw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cbfc, this philosophy's maybe a good balm to help you mend your broken heart. But guess you already tried it hehe. Saw this bar in new Mega Mall in Bangna yesterday:p

9d18d7cd.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cbfc, this philosophy's maybe a good balm to help you mend your broken heart. But guess you already tried it hehe. Saw this bar in new Mega Mall in Bangna yesterday:p
Hehehe. A little difficult for me to get out of here. :biggrin: Tried 2 days ago but made an u-turn. Think I am stuck here for life liaoz.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I miss bangkok. The last time I was there, I hang out at the health clubs almost everyday. Left the country with weak legs...

Reminds me last time bro went holiday for a week come back tell me no bath for one week...knn i said wtf?!? Then he said one whole week he bathed by others...never bath himself

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just back from my usual haunt, Tawandeng Param 3 (thais call it German long beer, possibly after the tower beer). Quiet sun night with english retro and Isaan songs

Endorphin power house concert soon
48bfd806.jpg

Candid shot of singer, doing luktung piece
911dbd98.jpg

Cross section of crowd. Thais are fun loving people, doing the luktung dance procession around the hall
2b61face.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This song by Huang Yi Ling "Love Until Know Pain" (爱到才知痛) super solid. Unfortunately, sound system in the car not very good.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3lW1-wlHhIc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cbfc, still sia jai .. CPR from LB in katoey in WS may just do the trick:p

This lunch kao soi at Baanying at T21 was good, with herbs (to my bland taste buds)
4ce069a4.jpg

Last night dinner date at Baan Khanitha (soi 23) in a nice private pavilion. But out of pocket, had to scrimp on mee mamak now on. Lobster dish and some others, with few reds. Interesting company in media industry (telly and events)
526df441.jpg

f9097453.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khao soi look nice. Found out one authentic northern food in sin city. Yet to try, will provide fr once i tried the food.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
@spotter542, where is this Krung thep joint? This doesn't look like a whorehouse.
I will be in Bangkok tomorrow for just 24 hours, I'll like to check this place out.(Close to Fourseasons?)

Last edited: