• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A PRC pushed an OLD sinkie in MRT.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tiongs are the worst FT that Sinkapore has imported. All they bring with them are their uncouth and boorish mannerisms. They will do ANYTHING as long as they don't get caught. Don't talk to them about ethics, filial piety or courtesy, they will LAUGH AT YOU! :oIo:

I guess the educated Ah Nehs FT(s) are even worse when it comes to riding on the MRT.I saw this incident on the way to Jurong East.Came Dover station a group of Ah Nehs in their late twenties boarded.All wearing spectacles.Suddenly a local middle aged Indian couple said something loud to them.Obviously angry.The Ah Neh FT simpy stared back wanting a fight.Than a local Chinese in her 30s stood up from her seat and told the Indian couple that she saw what those bastards did to them.And that she will bear wittness should they complain or stop the train.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the educated Ah Nehs FT(s) are even worse when it comes to riding on the MRT.I saw this incident on the way to Jurong East.Came Dover station a group of Ah Nehs in their late twenties boarded.All wearing spectacles.Suddenly a local middle aged Indian couple said something loud to them.Obviously angry.The Ah Neh FT simpy stared back wanting a fight.Than a local Chinese in her 30s stood up from her seat and told the Indian couple that she saw what those bastards did to them.And that she will bear wittness should they complain or stop the train.

Seems like Newater[with its suspected defects] is afterall good for Leeapore, at least its giving Leeaporeans balls[wrongly] for a change.