• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A PRC pushed an OLD sinkie in MRT.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was in the MRT..A seat in the corner reserved for elderly was vacant.I was standing.It stopped at a station.Two men entered.One an elderly Indian Sinkie and the other a PRC in his thirties.Both went for the vacant seat.The PRC pushed the older man and sat on the vacant seat.The angry elderly man asked the PRC what is his problem....The PRC mumbled no speak English.A woman who sat next to him asked from China?---Surprise !,Ah Tiong flashed his pink IC ans stared at her....we all knew an Ah Tiong when he opened his mouth.Heck! what are our million dollar ministers talking of racial and religious divide !

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow the lady is admirable...PRC flash Pink IC? Citizen? got serve NS?

Was in the MRT..A seat in the corner reserved for elderly was vacant.I was standing.It stopped at a station.Two men entered.One an elderly Indian Sinkie and the other a PRC in his thirties.Both went for the vacant seat.The PRC pushed the older man and sat on the vacant seat.The angry elderly man asked the PRC what is his problem....The PRC mumbled no speak English.A woman who sat next to him asked from China?---Surprise !,Ah Tiong flashed his pink IC ans stared at her....we all knew an Ah Tiong when he opened his mouth.Heck! what are our million dollar ministers talking of racial and religious divide !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Tiongs are the worst FT that Sinkapore has imported. All they bring with them are their uncouth and boorish mannerisms. They will do ANYTHING as long as they don't get caught. Don't talk to them about ethics, filial piety or courtesy, they will LAUGH AT YOU! :oIo:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tiongs are the worst FT that Sinkapore has imported. All they bring with them are their uncouth and boorish mannerisms. They will do ANYTHING as long as they don't get caught. Don't talk to them about ethics, filial piety or courtesy, they will LAUGH AT YOU! :oIo:

yeah ah tiong will sell their mother father at the hint of 1 cent!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah ah tiong will sell their mother father at the hint of 1 cent!

The modern ah tiong is a scheming bastard / bitch. They will give an excuse of studying in Sinkapore, and leave their parents behind. Once they get their cert, they might go to another country to work or leech in Sinkapore. Their parents back in home country? SAYONARA!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Its sad, just saw a case today, Ah tiong woman bullying another old woman. Old woman (likely local) was going for a few leftover beer bottles at the famous coffee shop in Chong Pang.

Suddenly heard a loud scream, it was a coffee shop assistant screaming like 10,000 Euros were being taken away. She screamed vulgarities and even wanted to take away the 2 bottles that the old woman had brought with her to the coffee shop. When the old woman shouted back feebly that she took it from the trash heap elsewhere. The china woman shot back, "then you should be happy with the bottles you have now!" I was across the street then but her voice was loud enough to ring through the blocks. This was at 6am in the morning, i pity the nearby residents.

In the end ah tiong woman went back to her stall and old woman shuffled away slowly. I regretted not going to the old woman and pressing some money in her hands. When i turned back, she was gone. Its a sad state in Singapore.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as PRC has a pink ic means that he is a singaporean of chinese origin.
Bottom line is, he is a singaporean.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as PRC has a pink ic means that he is a singaporean of chinese origin.
Bottom line is, he is a singaporean.

lanjiao then how cum he cant speak english?

He is a fucking FTrash from PRC the so call "New Citizens"

chao cheebye PAP go fuck your mother cunt and anus

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
chao cheebye the passengers shd just band together and kick his fucking PRC ass

How to bro?I see such ugly scenes in MRT practically every day.I had often seen local elderly offering their seat to another more deserving elderly .Such a courtesy always comes from a Sinkie .Never had I seen an FT or foreigner doing this.Perhaps the only exceptions are Ang Mohs;probably tourists.

And MRT put Gurmit Singh and his gang posters all over the train as a courtesy campaign.Tell me which FT watches local shows on TV or knows who the fuck Gurmit is !....

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow the lady is admirable...PRC flash Pink IC? Citizen? got serve NS?

The lady is Chinese fyi.Obviously she saw what the PRC did to the local Indian.When the PRC flashed his pink IC it was like a police flashing his warrant card..

I would guess the local elderly Indian would probably be thinking that his son and perhaps his grandson served NS to deserve this !!!

The way things are going PAP is certain to loose a lot of elderly votes in the coming election.Could be the reason why they are dishing out pink ICs to Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs like nobody business.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you confront him? Why didn't anyone else confront him?

As I had said before.I see such ugly incidents one too many in MRT .The FT had taken over the MRT.Ever notice no FT skilled or unskilled drives a car?Only locals pay for COE.MRT is FT turf.

Unless MP(s) and our million dollar ministers are forced to take MRT to work things are going to get worse.

We locals are simply outnumbered by
FT.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Was in the MRT..A seat in the corner reserved for elderly was vacant.I was standing.It stopped at a station.Two men entered.One an elderly Indian Sinkie and the other a PRC in his thirties.Both went for the vacant seat.The PRC pushed the older man and sat on the vacant seat. !

PRCs have done a lot more than just grab a seat. They've taken over the WHOLE DAMNED COUNTRY.:rolleyes: