• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Little Lost Here - What Time Is The End Of The World Today?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Onz bro. Merry Christmas to you bro.

Merry Christmas brother, and the same goes to the many brothers on SBF.

May the old fart make it a betterer 2013 by giving us what we have been waiting ages for. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Merry Christmas brother, and the same goes to the many brothers on SBF. May the old fart make it a betterer 2013 by giving us what we have been waiting ages for. :biggrin:
May the old fart LKY fuck off so that we can get what we truly deserve.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just arrived in Jakarta. Actually forgot today is the end of the world, if remembered should have stayed at home. Could anyone here advise me what time is the end coming? Jakarta time please.

Yes for some it did happen, for others it's just another day like every other day, would you choose everyday as a holiday or just once a year?.

Like i am rich by 1 cent and poorer by a million......:*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Am I already dead? How can one tell?

Boss, pick up this video it tells you everything

Iseedeadpeople.png

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's not the end of the world on 21-dec-2012. It's the BEGINNING of the end.

Sentinel please explain to us. Also when is the real end?

Yes for some it did happen, for others it's just another day like every other day, would you choose everyday as a holiday or just once a year?.

Like i am rich by 1 cent and poorer by a million......:*:

chuckyworld, you very cheem man.