• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious A Day In The Life Of An Averaged Retired Sinkie! Life's Great, Thanks To PAP! GVGT!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my attendance at several class and school reunion dinners, I believe that a majority of them have been very successful financially in their businesses, careers and / or professions.
But most of the average Singaporeans may not be as successful and enjoy such a lifestyle, as Jimmy.
I hope that I an wrong.
Imuho having a car and not having a car during leetirement make a hell lot of leeferences KNN a average leetired sinkie can go holiday during leetirement but that doesn't happen every mth while paying for car alone averages 1.5k per mth KNN full leetirement or even ers pays 1.6k to 2.3k all towards car not many sinkie will do this KNN all my uncle's leelatives who were mgt level civil servants have quite a good leetirement but none of them have cars KNN hence Jimmy is above an average leetired sinkie KNN and why Jimmy can achieve this my uncle think likely he was a thrifty person and best of it he is single all money into the bank throughout his working life KNN

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday is a GE ad for PAP. Most sinkies have done very well from cradle to grave thanks to the PAP. The old fart in the video can retire rich in a condo, drives a merz and spends his day feasting with his friends.
That old fart looks unhealthily obese, with weak knees.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't see the front only. Many are funded by their successful children or by
insurance payout.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't see the front only. Many are funded by their successful children or by
insurance payout.

Many more are simply funded by their superior earning strength during the 1980s - early 2000s, followed by a huge rise in property price. It's all thanks to good PAP governance. Majulah PAP!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Many more are simply funded by their superior earning strength during the 1980s - early 2000s, followed by a huge rise in property price. It's all thanks to good PAP governance. Majulah PAP!
With CECA there is still another few rounds of property price rise!

Think positive.