• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious A Day In The Life Of An Averaged Retired Sinkie! Life's Great, Thanks To PAP! GVGT!

BaeSuzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you can show a day in the life of OYK. So that we can see how he pawn Singaporeans on a daily basis and can see how desperate he is to become PM

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought GE advert :biggrin:

Everyday is a GE ad for PAP. Most sinkies have done very well from cradle to grave thanks to the PAP. The old fart in the video can retire rich in a condo, drives a merz and spends his day feasting with his friends.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jimmy does not look healthy at all. He waddles like a duck when he walks, and look at that huge belly!

Most old farts are not wealthy. But Jimmy retired well off. Look at his life style. It's all thanks to the PAP.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Rich can retire.

Remember it is all about money.

Most of us will work till the day we die.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN not many normal sinkie can leetire and still own a car to drive around KNN but my uncle wonder why Jimmy can survive so old having this kind of food KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN not many normal sinkie can leetire and still own a car to drive around KNN but my uncle wonder why Jimmy can survive so old having this kind of food KNN

Meanwhile young 44 year old Polyclinic Dr died of leukemia.

It is fate.

This food stuff is again just one factor (and alot of the propaganda has business and political agenda). For example the whole saturated fat is bad benefited corn farmers in USA when the world switched from palm oil in Asia.

Who to believe anymore?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Most old farts are not wealthy. But Jimmy retired well off. Look at his life style. It's all thanks to the PAP.
He also seems to be a bachelor. That's one of the best moves of his life. No one to leech off his wealth and earnings. All thanks to his smarts and nothing to do with your pap.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I intend to work until I die. When one enjoys what one does, it doesn't feel like work, but a part of one's life.

I also intend to work until I die.

I hate what I do. But I have to keep doing it. It is my life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your uncle is right, Jimmy is wayang. Says he goes walking every morning, but look at his fat belly. He is not able to walk properly too.

Jimmy has been enjoying too many pints. But he's entitled to it because of his nation-building efforts as part of the Merdeka and Pioneer Generation.