• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A comparison of US and Australia. USA might be better for Migration

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lieberman (not Liberman like you spelled it) is a liberal. If you cannot even spell their name, I don't know if you can qualify to use the word stupid on others.

Sarah Palin is a bimbo (not a far right conservative, she doesn't even know what conservatism is).

Mitt Romney is a businessman.... official swinger. And he didn't hug the bible like you said he did... he's a Mormon.

Jindal is an actor, not a real "nut" conservative.

Right, there's a lot of "Neo-conservative" Libertarian.... show me where they are? You mean Rush Limbaugh? Hahahahahaha.

You're beginning to show that you're the shit. Nope, you're not shit. You're less than shit... at least shit fertilizes. :wink:

Ron Paul? Sure, that clearly shows he's not a nut.... like yourself. You're swimming in a pile of shit, and calls it nice, because you smell worst. Have fun in that pot of shit. ;b

Ah yes the PAP would care about inconsequential matters such as spelling. I think you must have been a civil servant at some point of your life which is why you are so fucked up and stupid.

But I digress. You have been exposed. You know nothing. You have no knowledge of people you even "support"! You are an embarrassment!

I hope someone at the next NRA convention comes to your hometown and shoots you and your stupid fucking family up you goddam dumb shit piece of garbage conservative gun toting piece of shit.

Fuck you

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah yes the PAP would care about inconsequential matters such as spelling. I think you must have been a civil servant at some point of your life which is why you are so fucked up and stupid.

But I digress. You have been exposed. You know nothing. You have no knowledge of people you even "support"! You are an embarrassment!

I hope someone at the next NRA convention comes to your hometown and shoots you and your stupid fucking family up you goddam dumb shit piece of garbage conservative gun toting piece of shit.

Fuck you

Really. I wonder how far you can go with all these nonsense... :p... you don't even know how to spell the right names, you don't even know the right philosophies, and not even the right vocabularies... must be really difficult to communicate with a genius like myself. I understand what's going through your mind.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really. I wonder how far you can go with all these nonsense... :p... you don't even know how to spell the right names, you don't even know the right philosophies, and not even the right vocabularies... must be really difficult to communicate with a genius like myself. I understand what's going through your mind.

Yawn. You are a fucking idiot, as anyone reading the preceding pages can see for themselves.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you are a fucking idiot, it applies to you.

As Buddha says, people who points their finger at the others, actually have four fingers pointing back at them. Kudos, for doing this! Enjoy the four times power of saying that to yourself. Have a little self esteem. :biggrin:

If someone have an intellectual debate with me, I would have given up... it'll be so boring, to argue with a genius, and I'd always give into a genius. But for a baffle like yourself, continuous instigating seems to make me enjoy my time posting here.

Again, people who don't have self esteem... speaks the way you do, all the time. Four fingers back from you back to you. I don't enjoy pointing fingers... :p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Buddha says, people who points their finger at the others, actually have four fingers pointing back at them. Kudos, for doing this! Enjoy the four times power of saying that to yourself. Have a little self esteem. :biggrin:

If someone have an intellectual debate with me, I would have given up... it'll be so boring, to argue with a genius, and I'd always give into a genius. But for a baffle like yourself, continuous instigating seems to make me enjoy my time posting here.

Again, people who don't have self esteem... speaks the way you do, all the time. Four fingers back from you back to you. I don't enjoy pointing fingers... :p

Yes you are a worthless insecure little twit with no knowledge of anything. You are incapable of discussing anything of importance, and you support a maniac who thinks Sarah Palin is great, Wants more Guns on the Street, and thinks Health Care is fine the way it is. I hope the term "preexisting condition" bankrupts you one day, you dumb fuck.

You are in short a very stupid and disturbed asshole.

Fuck You.

:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are a worthless insecure little twit with no knowledge of anything. You are incapable of discussing anything of importance, and you support a maniac who thinks Sarah Palin is great, Wants more Guns on the Street, and thinks Health Care is fine the way it is. I hope the term "preexisting condition" bankrupts you one day, you dumb fuck.

You are in short a very stupid and disturbed asshole.

Fuck You.

:p:p:p:p:p

So where is Kekiterm and Peiweh here?

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is it true in Saudi Arabia they taught you to hate the west and to beat your wife?

Dirty little wife beater

Hee Hee

You're just trying to annoy me, so that you can continue to post here. But, I'm never annoyed... why should I? This is just a forum.... I just want to be more annoying to you, and clean up people like you, so that this forum can be more intellectually oriented.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're just trying to annoy me, so that you can continue to post here. But, I'm never annoyed... why should I? This is just a forum.... I just want to be more annoying to you, and clean up people like you, so that this forum can be more intellectually oriented.

You know I really have to thank you. No one has provided me with so much. As I said you really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're pretty stupid too. No one ever shows that they're so stupid and kept on posting.

So is it true you towel heads cant keep dogs cause its forbidden in your religion? Or is it just that your wife has to sleep outside?

Woooo Hooo hoooo hoooo

HA HA HA HA HA HA

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is it true you towel heads cant keep dogs cause its forbidden in your religion? Or is it just that your wife has to sleep outside?

Woooo Hooo hoooo hoooo

HA HA HA HA HA HA

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Wow, how come you know? I don't know I can such thing.... I don't know what the religion you are refering to.. You must be practicing this everyday.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what you are talking about, you must be feeling this way in order to write this way.... words, actions somehow integrate one another...

So is it true that your people allow you to beat your wife for no reason? How many times have you beaten your wife? Or do you have a hard time telling the difference between your wife and a dog?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is it true that your people allow you to beat your wife for no reason? How many times have you beaten your wife? Or do you have a hard time telling the difference between your wife and a dog?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What! You mean you allow that to happen to your wife? And your dog? And you have a hard time telling the differences between your wife and your dog? I don't know that people lives like that! I don't know what you're talking about, but if you really live like that, you must get the help of your family doctor.