• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And her lack of legal knowledge exposed her lies. She thinks marriage annulled = non-consummation= virgin. The truth is there are many grounds for a marriage to be annulled, non-consummation is just one of the grounds. And non-consummation has 2 conditions - willful refusal or incapacity, but she is unable to pinpoint which condition she relied upon.

I swear ! I swear ! LJ lah .... swear is NOT prove lah. :FU:
Cancer repeat lies nothing to do with legal knowledge I already answered many times if my marriage is not failure I won’t be virgin. Pui you sia suay Cantonese dog son of prostitute create issue out of no issue dare nor swear. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
And her lack of legal knowledge exposed her lies. She thinks marriage annulled = non-consummation= virgin. The truth is there are many grounds for a marriage to be annulled, non-consummation is just one of the grounds. And non-consummation has 2 conditions - willful refusal or incapacity, but she is unable to pinpoint which condition she relied upon.

I swear ! I swear ! LJ lah .... swear is NOT prove lah. :FU:

She's just a delulu!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear, that's you?
That’s you Jeremy Quek and your fellow Cantonese dog son of prostitute @Balls2U defaming Gansiokbin. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies and demand his victim of bullying to apologize to him 真丢人!

Post in thread 'Sinkies deserved it. Just look at all the self claimed sinkies joining Malaysian Cantonese dog musclepower to attack me is best proof'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/si...o-attack-me-is-best-proof.358081/post-3966977
@musclepower when are you going to apologize to me you evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of prostitute defaming your benefactor? 忘恩负义 恩将仇报的广东狗