• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian & sinkie Cantonese LIAR dogs @musclepower @gsbslut @balls2u etc everyday hide in rat hole smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where’s your partner in crime @musclepower? He treated you like 小弟and now deserted you so you also run road and now kena busted by me you come out to show you are not defeated? Hey criminal dog you are hiding in rat hole and a loser. Pui!
@musclepower changed nick and run road from threads smearing and insulting Gansiokbin Liao. CLEAR VICTORY! @gsbslut 小弟you have been slapped by good human and evil dog 活该!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO EVIDENCE means GANSIOKBIN is a LIAR
Tell that to yourself LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just present your virginity evidence and stop talking so much nonsense.

Obviously you do not have the evidence.

Liar, dishonest character and a troll
NO EVIDENCE means GANSIOKBIN is a LIAR
Tell that to yourself LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese coward loser liar criminal bully @gsbslut no need to hide in rat hole under criminal dog @Leongsam protection spamming evil lies and doing extortion crimes to win. Show your ccb Cantonese face and name in public to call me slut. See whether I can prosecute you or not. Got virginity report to show to judge or not. Test me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolling

Wilful refusal and/or unable to provide REAL evidence of virginity

YOU ARE A VERY DISHONEST & DISHONOURABLE WOMAN.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UP UP UP!

THE MORE VIEWS THE MORE THIS FAKE VIRGIN SCAMMER IS EXPOSED IN SINGAPORE & WORLDWIDE
Scammer is you Cantonese dog hide in rat hole do evil to me so proud. No wonder no tycoon only can suck cock play dirty tricks bully old weak vulnerable woman by whistles in public and hide in rat hole smearing and insulting as slut. Remember you self admitted your Cantonese Pahang mother is the DIRTY SLUT whereas I am a virgin that issued you virginity test challenge but you coward dare not take up. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 21

No evidence has been presented by GANSIOKBIN.
You are a proud dog of Malaysian Cantonese criminal dog @musclepower doing crimes for him after deserted by him. Don’t even need him to come in to give you a pat lol cheap Cantonese dog self claimed sinkie with self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER PUI!