• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
12224917_XL1_20210106.jpg

$7.22
FairPrice Frozen Chicken Nuggets - Hot & Spicy
850g|Brand:Fairprice
4.6|103 ratings
Hey @cat aka @NanoSpeed my life so good so easy exchange with me lah Knnbccb 真够贱广东狗婊子是你妈呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
26033f_b340f55998a74730889fa0d85252f9f7~mv2.jpg

Cloaca: The cloaca is the only hole for the reproductive and digestive system of a chicken. The cloaca, also known as the vent, is where chickens poop from, where the eggs come out, and where they mate with a rooster. Yikes! This may bother some people when thinking about eating their eggs. However, no need to fear. When laying an egg, a chicken’s vagina flips inside out of the cloaca, so the egg never touches the poop area to become contaminated. Whew!
Tell that to your self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chicken mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the chicken virgin?

Oh....I remember your other thread - all chicken are virgins.
See everyone? Everyday I am not here upping their Cantonese chicken slut threads at peak hour but Cantonese dogs sons of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat continue to persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken when they claim innocent and dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, this fucking piece of cheesepie will come with an up-sized mcfurry :whistling:
Tell that to your Cantonese chicken mother that sell cb have sex with boss to climb up ladder. Now we all know social media is no different from old media full of evil criminal dogs like you that twist facts of I shouted at McCully for endorsing kt latha sexual harassment of me into I have sex with McCully. That’s the way you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant win in life by play dirty tricks and suck boss cock and trample your opponent with evil filthy lies Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
all because of women's charter....they lose half their assets and forever pay alimony otherwise....don't get married.
Your brother in law is doing a good job running the marriage. Why you self righteous and felt something must be done ?

Is it because your felt there's a need or you feel justice need to be done ?
Tell that to your cheating Cantonese chicken mother because a hokkien virgin is impossible to cheat. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally can go home. she said she will sent me home in her bmw...yeah...no need to take mrt. waiting for her to come out of toilet and can go home liao! finally! knn, just realized almost 10pm liao! no OT pay! sianzzz :frown:
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying  chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens

Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qi-Xiang-Hot-Pot-1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsinfernaliscv062.jpg

The notoriously loose female red-sided garter snake earned her reputation.

In a typical intercourse session, a single female will take on as many as a hundred males. They all pile up on her, forming a giant, writhing ball of indecency.

What’s more, each male has two cocks. He must fuck her with both at the same time, because apparently just the one isn’t enough for her.
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken slut whore mistress threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
是的,现在的我,不想结婚,只想给有钱人当小三。

因为我觉得,比起一段看不到希望的婚姻,当小三的日子让我过得更简单,更纯粹。

曾经,我也像别的女人那样,幻想着遇到一个相爱的男人,组建一个温暖的家庭,生一个或者两个孩子,享受那种世俗的幸福。

这些年兜兜转转,男人我遇到不少,能够跟我相伴一生的,却是一个都没有。
嘴巴放干净点广东狗自己是小三commit adultery with your married Shanghai mistress and your Cantonese self admitted DIRTY SLUT mother with your FOUR self admitted father is the 小三。 Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
於是我便開始在網路上宣傳我的處女之身,在留言版上不斷的發帖子自我推銷,即便言辭偶爾有些誇張,但為能求得一段好姻緣,我不擇手段,寧可我負天下人,也絕不讓天下人負我。

終於我的華而不實的自吹自擂引起了一群正義之士的反彈,他們組成廣東十狗,以組合拳方式攻擊我,輪班式的要求我出示醫生證明。殊不知我的處女膜早已氧化,這時候再去診所做檢測,不是自取其辱嗎?
Tsk tsk tsk everything you Cantonese dog son of chicken said the opposite is the truth, you defame Gansiokbin as chicken is called I promote myself as virgin. I cannot state fact that i am virgin but must accept defamation by you evil Cantonese dogs that feel entitled to hide in rat hole trample me with your prostitute descendant mouth. And your shameless lies dare not take up my virginity test challenge yet keep repeating lies to defame Gansiokbin cannot prove. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
广东十狗的攻势凌厉,犹如全真教的「天罡北斗阵」,其中以「变脸狗」武功最为高强,飞身扑来就咬住我的死穴不放。这只变脸狗神通广大,不晓得用了什么方法收买了板主,随意变更绰号向我偷袭,而我又偏偏拿不出医生证明,权宜之计只好东拉西扯拼命式的转移焦点,并在留言板上发更多无厘头的帖子,试图冲淡那些对我不利的留言。

我明明就是处女,虽然结过婚,摆过宴席,度过蜜月,我仍然坚持我是百分之百的处女,我绝对不允许广东十狗在网路上带风向,质疑我皇后的贞操。但是我要如何才能破解这群乌合之众的天罡北斗阵呢?

在机缘巧合下,我在林厝港一次清明扫墓中捡到一本武功秘籍,叫做「处女神经」。经中所记载的武学,正好与天罡北斗阵相互相克,我想祖宗庇佑让我获此秘籍,我终于有机会沉冤得雪了,一举歼灭这群自以为是名门正派的广东十狗,把这些兔崽子杀个片甲不留。

只不过处女神经是一门至阴至寒的武功,修炼方法极其特殊,练功之时全身发寒,需要与男人的阳刚之气交合,方能避免练功时走火入魔。

但问题来了:这男人必须是天竺籍的男人,白话文就是「印度人啊」!天啊!真的要玩那么大吗?
Blah blah blah all evil filthy lies that I don’t bother to read. Just remember your Cantonese dog son of chicken mouth dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin and whatever you accused me is always what you and your cheap women are. Pui!