• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

61% of early immigrants Chinese American women are prostitutes. And most of Chinese American early immigrants came from Guangdong

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
punching-bag-ruby-prev2.gif

@ginfreely I will punch your cheebye with bare knuckles.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me up this Cantonese prostitute thread for xia suay Cantonese sons of whores here with no mirror at home and filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore @glockman with misplaced reality that a virgin is a slut and prostitute and like to up slut whore mistress threads around me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me up this Cantonese prostitute thread for xia suay Cantonese sons of whores here with no mirror at home and filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore @glockman with misplaced reality that a virgin is a slut and prostitute and like to up slut whore mistress threads around me
Up up up cantonese prostitute thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor stupid useless men can’t make it in life because you are lazy unmotivated and did not work hard. Proud thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Bad New Brown @glockman etc that only know how to repeat evil filthy lies of me to bully me a virgin as a prostitute are not fit to be called a man.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor stupid useless men can’t make it in life because you are lazy unmotivated and did not work hard. Proud thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Bad New Brown @glockman etc that only know how to repeat evil filthy lies of me to bully me a virgin as a prostitute are not fit to be called a man.

All the brothers that you had mentioned here are well-off ($), having good career and live a carefree happy life :inlove:

Only you live in a miserable life :biggrin: you slog so hard and still ended up a big loser in life :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the brothers that you had mentioned here are well-off ($), having good career and live a carefree happy life :inlove:

Only you live in a miserable life :biggrin: you slog so hard and still ended up a big loser in life :biggrin:

Your filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore words can’t be trusted just like how you claimed to be respectable pmet but end up getting caught for stealing office time to do criminal bullying of me.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore words can’t be trusted just like how you claimed to be respectable pmet but end up getting caught for stealing office time to do criminal bullying of me.

Our bosses also use office time go outside play sluts :biggrin:

I only used office time to look a skillsfuture course and laugh at :poop: like you.

I am a respectable PMET and earn an upper-scale salary.

You don't even have a decent job :biggrin: