• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

61% of early immigrants Chinese American women are prostitutes. And most of Chinese American early immigrants came from Guangdong

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay loser subservient Cantonese dog son of public toilet @Valium @sweetiepie dare not go other people PROPER threads to 撒野 lol only dare to talk in fellow cocksucker filthy slut whore mistress thread. Want to come to my proper threads to 撒野Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
1561838581668.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am reading properly that a virgin is impossible to be descendant of pan Jin lian. You Malaysian Cantonese sons of dirty whores want to slander me not enough now want to slander my mother Pan Jin Lian? Excuse me she only one man in life. Pui your filthy dirty liar Cantonese son of slut mouth!
Brainless dirty filthy smelly Indian and Cantonese Malaysians sons of whores @Valium @Bad New Brown are like that I cannot form a family nucleus with my mother only means my mother is a slut and whore. Exact same stupid dirty mentality as I buy condo means I am prostitute. Play dirty politics to win. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian and Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brainless dirty filthy smelly Indian and Cantonese Malaysians sons of whores @Valium @Bad New Brown are like that I cannot form a family nucleus with my mother only means my mother is a slut and whore. Exact same stupid dirty mentality as I buy condo means I am prostitute. Play dirty politics to win. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian and Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

And look at how shameless Cantonese sluts and sons of sluts are always proudly sucking Indian cock to do evil to so called fellow chinese.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay loser subservient coward criminal bully Cantonese descendant of dirty smelly prostitute.

You are the most famous and popular Hokkein prostitute. Your cheebye got a Facebook page for check in. Each day there are hundreds.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the most famous and popular Hokkein prostitute. Your cheebye got a Facebook page for check in. Each day there are hundreds.
Cantonese snake tell evil lies like breathing air. No proof no talk. Post the photos with my big face and put the Facebook link here. Pui your dirty smelly public toilet whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese snake tell evil lies like breathing air. No proof no talk. Post the photos with my big face and put the Facebook link here. Pui your dirty smelly public toilet whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Take scissors cut off your nipples.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese sons of whores remember to answer all other questions like do their customers steal their bras and pantries too? All new threads posted by a son of slut whore @hepapurifier today

Slit your throat
Cut off your tongue
Slice off your nipples.
Fuck you with a knife.
Fuck you at least 500 times.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slit your throat
Cut off your tongue
Slice off your nipples.
Fuck you with a knife.
Fuck you at least 500 times.
Dare not answer the truth of Cantonese whores while slandering me non stop. Tsk tsk tsk xia suay Cantonese son of whore