• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

61% of early immigrants Chinese American women are prostitutes. And most of Chinese American early immigrants came from Guangdong

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8E8320F8-7FFB-4862-B646-C2681DB2A37B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Valium @sweetiepie evil coward criminal liar bully filthy Malaysian Cantonese dogs sons of public toilet whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Xia suay Cantonese sons of dirty smelly cunts whores sluts defaming me and my mother. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak that time someone in this forum also said most of Spore prostitutes last time are also Cantonese. Same pattern in USA or Spore. Xia suay Cantonese sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie those prostitutes are your ancestors. Pui!
Xia suay Cantonese sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie obviously got no mirror at home pointing your filthy finger at my mother and me. Pui your filthy Cantonese whore 18 generations women dirty smelly cunt whore phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitute promoting prostitution, history and culture. @ginfreely.

You are a pioneer.
Xia suay loser subservient Cantonese liar dog son of public toilet dare not go other people threads to 撒野 want to come to my threads to 撒野. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters smelly filthy cb. Only dare to bully me but subservient dog infront of power. Xia suay Cantonese sons of whores accusing me a virgin a whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitute promoting prostitution, history and culture. @ginfreely.

You are a pioneer.
Go to my twitter and say this loud loud. Xia suay Cantonese dog son of slut sucking Indian slut kt latha nipples telling evil lies to win. Don’t forget Cantonese prostitutes many in history. Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay loser subservient Cantonese dog son of public toilet @Valium @sweetiepie dare not go other people PROPER threads to 撒野 lol only dare to talk in fellow cocksucker filthy slut whore mistress thread. Want to come to my proper threads to 撒野Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Cantonese sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie obviously got no mirror at home pointing your filthy finger at my mother and me. Pui your filthy Cantonese whore 18 generations women dirty smelly cunt whore phua cb!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was actually 69%, and majority of them (69% of the 69%) were butt ugly. they were the ugliest village girls sold to human traffickers for 6.9 small sacks of rice each.
1583096943752.png

1583097066409.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learn to read, you stupid cunt.
Fuck your fake virgin.
I am reading properly that a virgin is impossible to be descendant of pan Jin lian. You Malaysian Cantonese sons of dirty whores want to slander me not enough now want to slander my mother Pan Jin Lian? Excuse me she only one man in life. Pui your filthy dirty liar Cantonese son of slut mouth!