• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50road Lao Chio can dance like 15road XMM, kym Hokkien Gin?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1711.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya hakka ex president Cai Yingwen’s mother was third wife of Japanese and gave birth to a son. Kena abandoned after war and became fourth wife of Cai Yingwen Hakka father then gave birth to cai Ying wen.
And obviously I am just being kind to say third wife instead of mistress said by the many dogs here. The father died unmarried with no spouse listed okay?

IMG_1720.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya hakka ex president Cai Yingwen’s mother was third wife of Japanese and gave birth to a son. Kena abandoned after war and became fourth wife of Cai Yingwen Hakka father then gave birth to cai Ying wen.
that’s why some taiwanese look like jap. but with broken hymen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s why some taiwanese look like jap. but with broken hymen.
Actually not many such Taiwanese lah. Only some or rather very few that are willing to be third or fourth mistress of Japanese like hakka cai Ying wen mother type. In Singapore last time pre war is also hakka women or men marry rich hokkien men or women. You got see hokkien women or men marry hakka men or women last time? Not many.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually not many such Taiwanese lah. Only some or rather very few that are willing to be third or fourth mistress of Japanese like hakka cai Ying wen mother type. In Singapore last time pre war is also hakka women or men marry rich hokkien men or women. You got see hokkien women or men marry hakka men or women last time? Not many.
IMG_1839.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with this writer. Can’t be many because most Japanese like to marry Japanese ONLY and don’t want to marry Chinese or have babies with Chinese so unless you are like hakka cai Ying wen mother want to be third or fourth mistress of Japanese then possible.
Also just based on the fact that my past tenants every Angmoh tenant will get Singaporean girlfriend within a year but not Japanese tenants, they don’t even want to have Singaporean girlfriend let alone will marry one. And I have Japanese tenant that rented my place for four years with zero Chinese girlfriend.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also just based on the fact that my past tenants every Angmoh tenant will get Singaporean girlfriend within a year but not Japanese tenants, they don’t even want to have Singaporean girlfriend let alone will marry one. And I have Japanese tenant that rented my place for four years with zero Chinese girlfriend.
People traits are very consistent one. Be it Japanese or Cantonese right?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may be he’s gay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why is obvious because why would rich or poor Hokkiens in Taiwan then want to marry Japanese that look down on them?