• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50road Lao Chio can dance like 15road XMM, kym Hokkien Gin?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Hokkien sinki lao chiobu seem like cannot match TW hokkien chiobu, why hah Gin?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Hokkien sinki lao chiobu seem like cannot match TW hokkien chiobu, why hah Gin?
First this woman is only 42, not in her 50s, second this woman is Hakka your own kind and not hokkien. A simple google can find out all these yet you so lazy idle and pretend don’t know disproportionately many Hakka in politics, singer/actress etc. Even my whole life bosses that bullied me are disproportionately Hakka Cantonese and none is hokkien Teochew. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First this woman is only 42, not in her 50s, second this woman is Hakka your own kind and not hokkien. A simple google can find out all these yet you so lazy idle and pretend don’t know disproportionately many Hakka in politics, singer/actress etc. Even my whole life bosses that bullied me are disproportionately Hakka Cantonese and none is hokkien Teochew. Pui!
IMG_1696.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my whole life bosses that bullied me are disproportionately Hakka Cantonese and none is hokkien Teochew. Pui!
Just based on this fact alone, I won’t be surprised those that bullied Japan POW during WW2 are mostly Taiwanese hakka.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don’t forget japs occupied and ruled tw for almost 50 years from 1895 to 1945 when the qing dynasty ceded the island (part of fujian-taiwan province) to jp after the 1st sino-jap war. many japs settled in tw then and produced both mixed and jap children. after ww2, many of these children stayed in tw and are now grannies with 3-4 generations in tw.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t forget japs occupied and ruled tw for almost 50 years from 1895 to 1945 when the qing dynasty ceded the island (part of fujian-taiwan province) to jp after the 1st sino-jap war. many japs settled in tw then and produced both mixed and jap children. after ww2, many of these children stayed in tw and are now grannies with 3-4 generations in tw.
Ya hakka ex president Cai Yingwen’s mother was third wife of Japanese and gave birth to a son. Kena abandoned after war and became fourth wife of Cai Yingwen Hakka father then gave birth to cai Ying wen.