• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 year old son felt like dying after being humiliated by teacher

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
This is a case of a teacher’s regrettable actions towards my child; she is Ms Theresa of Zoo-phonics Serangoon branch.

The incident happened on 5th July 2016 during class. Ms Theresa singled out my son to stand in front of the class for sporting “long hair” which by the way is NOT a violation of any standing school regulations. Subsequently, she used a female hair clip and clipped my boy's hair up as if he was a girl, much to the amusement of all the other kids. Then she threatened to repeat such an action if he did not cut his hair by the next school day. This very act of clipping my boy's hair subjected him to the laughter of the entire class.

This incident was narrated to me, thereafter by the next teacher who has taught him for 4 years, Chinese teacher Ms Peng. She noticed his abnormal and despondent behavior and asked him and the class what happened. My son did not answer; his classmates filled her in with details of the earlier incident.

My son later revealed to me after we had left the school compound, that during the period of time he was been humiliated, he was too scared and traumatized to cry out or even somewhat react. He feared more punishment and humiliation if he was to be seen as defiant. Only after had Ms Theresa left the class, did he started to weep in his seat.

I brought my son home, settled him down and tried to reassure him. His response to me on what happened, in a very firm tone, was "he wanted to die". He said he felt like dying when entire class laughed at him.

The handling of the incident to me was absolutely unbecoming and unacceptable of an early childhood development teacher.

Firstly, I will like to seek clarification on what grounds or standard did this teacher define my son’s hair as being too long, or it merely her own interpretation on what a young boy’s proper hairstyle should be. If no existing rule governing such matters has been established in the school thus far, this act itself of pushing through her "brand of discipline" is no different than a thug holding one at knifepoint.

More at 5 year old son felt like dying after being humiliated by teacher

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Children need to be disciplined from an early age so they learn to respect authority.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i predict this boy is permanently traumatised and will grow up to be a serial molester in his teens and eventually commit suicide via jumping hdb.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another parent who has a problem parenting. This is disrupting the class when there are kids who genuinely desire to learn. What the school should have done is ask the parents to take him back home until he has his haircut. No need to argue, reason etc with these sort of parents. When I first saw the article, I thought she assaulted the 5 year old kid.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i predict this boy is permanently traumatised and will grow up to be a serial molester in his teens and eventually commit suicide via jumping hdb.

Easy lah.... go make a police report against the teacher and lodge a complaint with the principal of the school. Spread this tale around on social media and see if this kuai lan teacher dares to humiliate other children in the future or not....

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Jesus is quite cool with long hair.

yee_6.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a case of a teacher’s regrettable actions towards my child; she is Ms Theresa of Zoo-phonics Serangoon branch.

The incident happened on 5th July 2016 during class. Ms Theresa singled out my son to stand in front of the class for sporting “long hair” which by the way is NOT a violation of any standing school regulations. Subsequently, she used a female hair clip and clipped my boy's hair up as if he was a girl, much to the amusement of all the other kids. Then she threatened to repeat such an action if he did not cut his hair by the next school day. This very act of clipping my boy's hair subjected him to the laughter of the entire class.

This incident was narrated to me, thereafter by the next teacher who has taught him for 4 years, Chinese teacher Ms Peng. She noticed his abnormal and despondent behavior and asked him and the class what happened. My son did not answer; his classmates filled her in with details of the earlier incident.

My son later revealed to me after we had left the school compound, that during the period of time he was been humiliated, he was too scared and traumatized to cry out or even somewhat react. He feared more punishment and humiliation if he was to be seen as defiant. Only after had Ms Theresa left the class, did he started to weep in his seat.

I brought my son home, settled him down and tried to reassure him. His response to me on what happened, in a very firm tone, was "he wanted to die". He said he felt like dying when entire class laughed at him.

The handling of the incident to me was absolutely unbecoming and unacceptable of an early childhood development teacher.

Firstly, I will like to seek clarification on what grounds or standard did this teacher define my son’s hair as being too long, or it merely her own interpretation on what a young boy’s proper hairstyle should be. If no existing rule governing such matters has been established in the school thus far, this act itself of pushing through her "brand of discipline" is no different than a thug holding one at knifepoint.

More at 5 year old son felt like dying after being humiliated by teacher

In primary school, my teacher yanked my ears for my long sideburns. I took it like a man and didn't cry.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How could the little boy felt like dying? Has he experienced it before?

hes at the stage of his life whens hes just discovering emo and wrist cutting and overdosing on sleeping pills.

[video=youtube;dqXmaFPn604]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqXmaFPn604[/video]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Children need to be disciplined from an early age so they learn to respect authority.

Absolutely spot on!

Corporal punishment should be meted out to those young deviants. Keep them in check and make sure they toe the line.

Usage of the thin edges of metal rulers to hit the knuckles should be the norm, caning is for the wimps!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was seven in primary 1, teacher drew a circle with chalk & was made to sit in that circle in front of the class ( can't keep still) & some occasion, got a piece of chalk in the mouth, ( can't keep quiet) & got whacked in the bum ( never do homework)..if like that, I would have dies so many times...what happened to kids these days?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely spot on!

Corporal punishment should be meted out to those young deviants. Keep them in check and make sure they toe the line.

Usage of the thin edges of metal rulers to hit the knuckles should be the norm, caning is for the wimps!

lots of schools spank boys in front of the whole school. Girls should also get it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss you very rite. So whst you suggest? Use seatless bike or dripping candle over his tiny cock? Both adapted from jav site, proven to work

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss you very rite. So whst you suggest? Use seatless bike or dripping candle over his tiny cock? Both adapted from jav site, proven to work

electroshock torture.

[video=youtube;ZZfRTYlnrIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZfRTYlnrIw[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was against people with long hair because he believed it was a counter culture thing that would lead to rebellious behaviour. It was one of his half bake ideas much like the stop at two policy.

I know some people who keep long hair because it is more convenient as you have to queue for haircuts & it also cost $.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was in primary school, my teacher poked a ruler into my stomach and turned the ruler, jumbling my shirt into a painful knot.
Once i left the teacher's office, i went back to playing with spiders and looking up girl's skirt.
Life goes on..