• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bros here got study any 4D probability? Can share?

I only buy ABCD nos. coz ABCD nos. hit the most every draw followed by AABC nos although sometimes AABC outperform ABCD nos.

ABCD nos. have 210 sets with 24 combinations which account to 5040 nos. (50.4% of total nos) whereas AABC nos. has 360 sets with 12 combinations which is 4320 nos. (43.2% of total).

Some hot nos.: 0123, 0127, 1237, 1678, 1379. These few sets open almost every mth with at least 1 to 2 hits. Buy a few combinations of each set or buy system or ibet. Gd luck.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0123 and 1237 are hot hot numbers.
u have to buy it earlier else a lot of times,sold-out.

dese 2 nos r quite weak lately ... came out oni @ consolation prizes ...

1237 has cum out top 3 numerous times tis yr ... 0123 has so far been lousy, has nt appeared in any top3 tis yr yet ...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have noticed that many times
the top 3 prizes always have double '8'
13 Aug 3rd prize 5688
6 Aug 1st prize 8817
8518, 8928, 8681,9988,8748,8086
all top prize, result from 1 Jun 08 til now.
My HP number got two '8' inside, how come
never come out??

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Baimi,
keep on buying and you will strike it.

bro sylvester134,
very good,will be eagerly waiting for it.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar won by a majority of 66.6%,any brothers/sisters has inspiration number for it.
kindly share with all here.

bro sylvester134,i will also be waiting for the number.

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Wednesday Kumantong 4D Numbers for all...

Singapore Pools 4D >>> 0678

Malaysia Magnum 4D >>> 7884

Malaysia Sports Toto 4D >>> 1606

4D Numbers are sought from kumantongs.

No confirm Win. Pass results show 80% accuracy on TOP 3 Prizes, meaning usually miss 1 number on TOP 3 most of the time.

Will Hit Direct or Ibet on Top 3, Starters and Consolation but not all the time.

Study the yellow box on predictions and actual results at the kumantong blog:
http://win4d-with-kumantong.blogspot.com