• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

36-year-old Singaporean man passes away during Triathlon in Portugal

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The race reportedly comprised a 1.9km swim, a 90km bicycle ride, and a 21km half-marathon.
This is the regular standard triathlon distance. Very doable if u are a seasoned athlete. It is like a chilled hangout event with ur friends and family, go for eat out and gathering after the event.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not fully against Covid vaccination and booster. In all honesty, I encourage those super elderly with low immunity to get them protected by vax. The benefits outweigh the experimental vaccine risks for them.
you want the elderly to die. :FU::FU::FU:. I am not a fan of flaccid but i no wish death on them.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want the elderly to die. :FU::FU::FU:. I am not a fan of flaccid but i no wish death on them.
Unlike you I am not a siaolang antivax. I believe whatever it's worth, the mRNA Vax does have its intended good effects against the Covid virus and variants. It should be used appropriately and not broad based across the ages and health status of the individual. They have serious aide effects. So my view is based on balancing risk and benefit approach instead of a retarded extremist like you. :FU::FU::FU:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are sick men of the east always thinking the are heroes. Last one was banking ceo at ironman? Ended up in wooden box

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you I am not a siaolang antivax. I believe whatever it's worth, the mRNA Vax does have its intended good effects against the Covid virus and variants. It should be used appropriately and not broad based across the ages and health status of the individual. They have serious aide effects. So my view is based on balancing risk and benefit approach instead of a retarded extremist like you. :FU::FU::FU:
So u know where the balancing point is if there is even one. Even the doctors don't know where the balancing point is. 36 years old seasoned triathlete die from his event. The old don't exercise so they are safe? If something the young ones take and die, the old one will be safe from it. This is the balance from ur expert point of view?

I am not a kee siao anti-vaxx but a superhero, according to a French general.

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u know where the balancing point is if there is even one. Even the doctors don't know where the balancing point is. 36 years old seasoned triathlete die from his event. The old don't exercise so they are safe? If something the young ones take and die, the old one will be safe from it. This is the balance from ur expert point of view?

I am not a kee siao anti-vaxx but a superhero, according to a French general.
Just fuck off.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the regular standard triathlon distance. Very doable if u are a seasoned athlete. It is like a chilled hangout event with ur friends and family, go for eat out and gathering after the event.
That's about twice the standard triathlon distance. Anyway guy had taken part in so many events, cannot be some undetected heart problem. Vaccine seems to be likely culprit!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's about twice the standard triathlon distance. Anyway guy had taken part in so many events, cannot be some undetected heart problem. Vaccine seems to be likely culprit!
yup twice the standard one. but still doable if you are very season. pardon me that i thought this is the standard one. not a triathlete myself but did a relay before.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today they are just bbragging about how sinkies won global marathon. These assholes are shameless