• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

36-year-old Singaporean man passes away during Triathlon in Portugal

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
People die suddenly all the time. Can't blame every thing on the vaxx. :unsure:
Thats correct too. The problem seems to be the governments and vaccine companies aren't interested in investigating these sudden deaths.

I am not fully against Covid vaccination and booster. In all honesty, I encourage those super elderly with low immunity to get them protected by vax. The benefits outweigh the experimental vaccine risks for them.

Take it when necessary. Healthy individuals who do not have health comorbidities do not need them. It causes more harm than the present weakened Covid variants, which is really a mild flu for 99.99% of people.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats correct too. The problem seems to be the governments and vaccine companies aren't interested in investigating these sudden deaths.

I am not fully against Covid vaccination and booster. In all honesty, I encourage those super elderly with low immunity to get them protected by vax. The benefits outweigh the experimental vaccine risks for them.

Take it when necessary. Healthy individuals who do not have health comorbidities do not need them. It causes more harm than the present weakened Covid variants, which is really a mild flu for 99.99% of people.

My mom is in her 80s and was tested positive for Covid in March. She had no symptoms whatsoever. And she's not vaxxed. Zero dose.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My mom is in her 80s and was tested positive for Covid in March. She had no symptoms whatsoever. And she's not vaxxed. Zero dose.

Shouldn't have got tested. Bad mistake. Don't play their game. Fraudulent test kits = one more 'positive' case = more ammo for the medical fascists to push restrictions and vaccines. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't have got tested. Bad mistake. Don't play their game. Fraudulent test kits = one more 'positive' case = more ammo for the medical fascists to push restrictions and vaccines. :cool:

I deliberately took her to get tested so that she can defer getting vaxxed for a few months and be exempt from VDS during that period.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait!

Her kakis are among the living, correct?

Of course! One of her kakis still quite chio at 79. You may be interested if you see her. I can introduce you to her if you want. She's quite loaded also. Stays in Holland area. Her husband passed away two years ago.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Of course! One of her kakis still quite chio at 79. You may be interested if you see her. I can introduce you to her if you want. She's quite loaded also. Stays in Holland area. Her husband passed away two years ago.
79 is still a few years younger than me. Chio, loaded and lonely, yes of course I am interested. Please help to set up a meet. Thank you in advance. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'porean Man Passes Away During Triathlon In Portugal, He Travelled Globally For Races
mustsharenews.com

A 36-year-old Singaporean man passed away while participating in the Ironman Portugal – Cascais triathlon.

The man was seemingly a veteran of the sport and had participated in various such races around the world.

However, during the latest race, he apparently required medical assistance during the swimming segment of the triathlon.

Despite receiving medical attention, he passed away en route to the hospital.

36-year-old Singaporean man passes away during Triathlon in Portugal​

On Sunday (16 Oct), the official Ironman Portugal Facebook page shared that a participant had passed away while participating in the Cascais triathlon.

The race reportedly comprised a 1.9km swim, a 90km bicycle ride, and a 21km half-marathon.

Lianhe Zaobao has identified the victim as a 36-year-old Singaporean man named Derrick Tee Hui Sheng.

During the race on 15 Oct, Mr Tee reportedly required medical assistance during the swimming segment of the event.

Despite receiving the best medical efforts, Mr Tee passed away in the ambulance while being conveyed to the hospital.

The cause of his death has not been revealed.

Participated in races around the world​

According to information on the CoachCox website, Mr Tee participated in six Ironman races between 2016 and 2019 in places such as Bintan and Sydney.

He completed four out of the six races.

The Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Lisbon is currently rendering help to the family of the deceased.

MS News sends our deepest condolences to Mr Tee’s loved ones. May he rest in peace.
lianbeng says show-off sure die one lah! :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'porean Man Passes Away During Triathlon In Portugal, He Travelled Globally For Races
mustsharenews.com

A 36-year-old Singaporean man passed away while participating in the Ironman Portugal – Cascais triathlon.

The man was seemingly a veteran of the sport and had participated in various such races around the world.

However, during the latest race, he apparently required medical assistance during the swimming segment of the triathlon.

Despite receiving medical attention, he passed away en route to the hospital.

36-year-old Singaporean man passes away during Triathlon in Portugal​

On Sunday (16 Oct), the official Ironman Portugal Facebook page shared that a participant had passed away while participating in the Cascais triathlon.

The race reportedly comprised a 1.9km swim, a 90km bicycle ride, and a 21km half-marathon.

Lianhe Zaobao has identified the victim as a 36-year-old Singaporean man named Derrick Tee Hui Sheng.

During the race on 15 Oct, Mr Tee reportedly required medical assistance during the swimming segment of the event.

Despite receiving the best medical efforts, Mr Tee passed away in the ambulance while being conveyed to the hospital.

The cause of his death has not been revealed.

Participated in races around the world​

According to information on the CoachCox website, Mr Tee participated in six Ironman races between 2016 and 2019 in places such as Bintan and Sydney.

He completed four out of the six races.

The Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Lisbon is currently rendering help to the family of the deceased.

MS News sends our deepest condolences to Mr Tee’s loved ones. May he rest in peace.

Did he sign up for the National Mass Euthanasia Program ? :eek:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
sheep-vacc.JPG

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you making your body push so hard and so much in a short period of time ?
The heart muscle has limited life usage. Once you exceeded , it gonna turn out bad.
i cycle about 100km almost daily and feeling great. Nothing happens to me. maybe because i am totally UNVAXXED.