• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

23 yo FT pervert peeped at 46 yo auntie urinating

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at his lanjiao bin..n decide for urself:

another leeport say he 28 YO...

20110825_it_lcn_PeepingTom_img_main.jpg

How come he got 3 nipples???!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please refer to #20 of this thread :biggrin:

The middle nipple is a Thai amulet. Notice the clip at the shirt?

do u know wat sort of amulet is that? thai amulets are also popular among sinkees and of course in other places too on top of thai songs, thai food and of course thai women.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
do u know wat sort of amulet is that? thai amulets are also popular among sinkees and of course in other places too on top of thai songs, thai food and of course thai women.

Of course I know lah brother. That's why alot of people here says that he is a PRC FT but I beg to differ. Blow the picture up and look at that clip on his shirt. He is more Singaporean or Malaysian than PRC.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please refer to #20 of this thread :biggrin:

The middle nipple is a Thai amulet. Notice the clip at the shirt?

My earlier post was a joke of course, if you understand. This cheebye kia wears Buddha amulet to molest char bor. Same as Thai char bor wear Buddha amulet and pray for more customers to fuck them. I don't believe in Buddha or them. I fuck up them, pay up and fuck off. Although I don't believe, I have enough respect to leave these names alone when committing vices. What I don't understand is how these fuckers and fuckees can claim to be religious. I pity Buddha just as I pity Jesus with Catholic gangsters and Muhammed with Muslim terrorists.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I know lah brother. That's why alot of people here says that he is a PRC FT but I beg to differ. Blow the picture up and look at that clip on his shirt. He is more Singaporean or Malaysian than PRC.

What sort of amulet is that bro? The most i know about thai amulets are the takruts some stick like looking thing and the khun paen amulets for attracting girls.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg has many of these arjans pronounced ah chans by the locals and there's black and white magic from what i hear. There's also the religious tattoes put unto the shoulder blade area called sak yants. One famous thai arjan i heard of is know as arjan nu.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What sort of amulet is that bro? The most i know about thai amulets are the takruts some stick like looking thing and the khun paen amulets for attracting girls.

Bro, I cannot see through his clothes lah, cannot see what amulet is it :biggrin:
If you interested, there is a shop at Rocher centre, you can go ask them. 3 years ago, I always go there to let the monk do chanting for me.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pin His Ass

KNN still got ppl use mirror to peep arh? KNN really no class lah....use pinhole shoe cam lah... :rolleyes::oIo:

I tot he's hi-tech enough to get a pin hole to capture all the action and share in it in his blog or facebook. Mirror is too big and reflective lah ! Another stupid thief. But, wait ! Fine only ah ? Fascist's court wants money as bribe again ? Money talks.