• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

23 yo FT pervert peeped at 46 yo auntie urinating

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peeping Tom fined

by Alvina Soh
Updated 01:19 PM Aug 25, 2011
SINGAPORE - A 23-year-old man was fined S$2,200 in court, today, for entering a female toilet and peeping at a woman urinating.

Xu Weilong pleaded guilty to one charge of criminal trespass and another charge of intending to insult the modesty of the 46-year-old woman.

He committed the offences on the third floor of Marina Square shopping centre on Aug 3.

Xu placed a blue-framed mirror on the toilet floor in between the cubicles to peep at her.

The slim and bespectacled man said in his mitigation plea, today, that he was remorseful and would not re-offend.

He could have been jailed three years and fined S$1,500 for criminal trespass.

For intending to outrage the modesty of the woman, he could have been jailed a year and fined.

ALVINA SOH

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xu Weilong

Scumbag Ah Tiong once again making the headlines... Hope that tommorow a Minister's wife or daughter will be the next victim of an Ah Tiong's roving eye...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
look at his f**king name ..u can tell LOL

Brother, you must be born before 1982 right? Those born 1982 or later Singaporeans normally have hanyu pinyin surname. For example, my classmate surname is Tan Swee Swee, but her sister is call Chen Mei Li. look at the Lees. Lee Kwan Yu, Lee Hsien Loong, Li Hongyi.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is his occupation a bus driver? LOL

He must have seen a very hairy, dried prune...and damn regretted his action, $2,200, he could buy a lot of mei mei, whose abalones ( never mind hairy), is as fresh as the ocean breeze....damn..he is really regretting!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think he surf too much Sex forum bio zaokeng thread.

Dey, as usual, only those threads got titles like Sex, boobs, molest, rape then you sure appear :biggrin:

Now I'm in the MRT. Got 1 Thai tourist girl, wah lao, can see her mustache. Damn disgusting :eek:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dey, as usual, only those threads got titles like Sex, boobs, molest, rape then you sure appear :biggrin:

Now I'm in the MRT. Got 1 Thai tourist girl, wah lao, can see her mustache. Damn disgusting :eek:

knn... thats a LB la.... tony around you?
U neber ask her/him ,noong, tao rai?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn... thats a LB la.... tony around you?
U neber ask her/him ,noong, tao rai?

No lah, confirm is girl. A LB will never allow the mustache to show if you notice. On the other hand, some pure women are too lazy to remove those mustache. Women do have them, especially ABNN :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, confirm is girl. A LB will never allow the mustache to show if you notice. On the other hand, some pure women are too lazy to remove those mustache. Women do have them, especially ABNN :biggrin:

Try tok to her, maybe can get lucky..... :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thai gal got moustache?! I thot only Indian gal got moustache. Actually I pity them sipeh sway. Can't even shave because shave even worse when coarse new hair grow.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the FT loves mature women.. The 46 year old auntie could be one hot mama...:eek:

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at his lanjiao bin..n decide for urself:

another leeport say he 28 YO...

20110825_it_lcn_PeepingTom_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, 101% stamped, chopped, confirmed & guaranteed!
2. chiney ft leh.

You look carefully at the picture. Look at the shirt, there is a clip there. That is usually to clip the Thai amulet to the shirt. So likely FT or Singaporean? I don't like FT also, but sometimes we have to be fair. Don't hate just for the sake of hating lah :biggrin: