• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 22 year old influencer "humiliated" for online begging.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree that he had embarrassed her in any way, since she's the one who chose to out herself to rally people against the establishment. Nobody would have know who it was if she didn't make that video. If he's a bastard for doing that, she's no angel either.
He has and it is the hotel management's responsibility for all the negative comments directed at them due to this saga.

If i am the owner of the hotel, i will reprimand the whole lot of them. Anybody who wants to have dealings with the hotel is a potential customer.

The banning of all social media bloggers is a real bad move (very immature). There are bloggers who are willing to pay for the stay (Mark Weins) and will make the video of it if they like the stay. The management is cutting off such potential publicity. Not smart in a business point of view.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should have pay a visit to me. I’ll teach her how to get upgrade, freebies and discount from SIA, Singtel and Performance Motors etc.,

For that, I expect her to do a HDLY for me. If I am not happy with her HDLY, I will complained on her blog on her poor HDLY service.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The sense of entitlement is just too strong in the blogging community and the nastiness, hissy fits and general hate displayed after one of your members was not granted her request for a freebie is giving your whole industry a bad name," Stenson wrote.
Try having that on a national level and it'll be termed "Singapore"

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't blame those bloggers and youtubers. It is those silly followers that created such enterprise.